This thread is privately moderated by solentlife, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 22, 2016, 01:35 AM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Thread OP
Careful!

There are a few beligerent people on RCG that like to antagonise

So here is me with a point awarded for insulting someone who has been bugging so many for years.

Its strange that RCG seems to be a haven for such belligerent obnoxious characters and they seem to be able to post freely without being pulled up by moderators. But woe betide anyone who takes them on ...

I'm an old fart who has more to worry about than these guys, but it still bugs that they are free to post sly remarks, innuendos, provocations without penalty.

Well life goes on ...

Nigel
Latest blog entry: Life goes on and new boat
to remove ads between posts
May 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
Waste Nothing
Nigel :

As we well know ; life is too short to be spending any appreciable amount of time with people like these . Just have the comfort in knowing that there ARE others out there who can appreciate your journey thru this wonderful hobby . Keep flying and posting . Those other guys will pass by if nobody pays them any consideration . I agree with your asessment as I find these guys on occasion .
Latest blog entry: Fellas Fellas Fellas !
May 23, 2016, 01:59 PM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Thread OP
Many thanks. There are times when you get the feeling of being alone.

Cheers ... fair winds and skies.

Nigel
Latest blog entry: Life goes on and new boat
Sep 10, 2016, 06:38 PM
Suspended Account
Its one of the reasons I never back down. They eventually make fools of themselves and people take note between trolls and people who are legitimate.

The main thing is not letting them change what you contribute.

Quick Reply