May 21, 2016, 10:22 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Simulator for Redback Havoc

We have a Redback Havoc 1400. The 4 channel radio control that came with it has a trainer socket at the back.
Does anybody know of a suitable flight simulator with this plane where we can use the radio control and all that with a Mac and OSX?
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2016, 04:06 AM
There are almost no RC simulators that run on a Mac. I've never seen that plane in any simulator, Mac or not. But you could try asking in the Simulators forum, someone there might just know https://www.rcgroups.com/simulators-172/

Steve
May 22, 2016, 11:11 PM
You'll probably have to boot Windows on your Mac to run any of the popular RC simulators. Fortunately that isn't too hard to do, my friend has a Macbook and dual boots Windows 7 and OSX. You should even be able to load it onto an external hard drive and boot off that when you want to use the sim, no changes to your system needed.
Aug 29, 2019, 05:58 AM
It's actually a jpower or blitzworks skysurfer. There are so many clones of this design so I'd dare say that it will be on any simulator. The simulator i always recommend is absolute rc plane sim which is on apple or google play store and it has the sky surfer at an additional cost. Go for that app.

Quick Reply