Jul 09, 2016, 12:00 AM
I hope the new Vector or PDB/PSU have the ability to power Radio RX directly. In big vector another BEC was required to power RX when using the 5v for Vtx or camera.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 09, 2016, 12:03 AM
Scott
When will the micro be available?
Jul 09, 2016, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n-2-stuff
When will the micro be available?
They have stated several times they are not giving an ETA for this product.

It would be nice to something like '< 3 months or > than 3 months' but I understand their position.

I know how I personally can bring this product to market for you all soon - buy another product and this one will be released the next day.

I literally have another product sitting in my cart and a plane waiting for it and I really don't want to wait 6 months or whatever, and I know from experience all I have to do is buy that other product and this one will soon be released.

I should be cool and do that for the rest of you
Jul 09, 2016, 01:56 PM
Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Duty
They have stated several times they are not giving an ETA for this product.

It would be nice to something like '< 3 months or > than 3 months' but I understand their position.

I know how I personally can bring this product to market for you all soon - buy another product and this one will be released the next day.

I literally have another product sitting in my cart and a plane waiting for it and I really don't want to wait 6 months or whatever, and I know from experience all I have to do is buy that other product and this one will soon be released.

I should be cool and do that for the rest of you
That's life and thanks for taking one for the team. LOL I forgot they said no timeline but, some idea would be nice.
Jul 09, 2016, 04:41 PM
i hope it will be very stable fligt controller for quadcopter
does it exist a smartphone apk for waypoint
Jul 09, 2016, 06:50 PM
A phone app would be SO nice. Even for the full size Vector. There are many times I want to make a change once in the field but can't (outside using the sticks menu) and I don't always want to bring my laptop.

If ET isn't already working on an app, please add that to your future offerings
Jul 09, 2016, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Duty
A phone app would be SO nice. Even for the full size Vector. There are many times I want to make a change once in the field but can't (outside using the sticks menu) and I don't always want to bring my laptop.

If ET isn't already working on an app, please add that to your future offerings
What field fine tuning things do you need besides what you can already do using the OSD menu? Just asking, thanks.
Jul 10, 2016, 04:39 AM
osd menu is not userfriendly for waypoint!!

this flight controller could be perfect if they add smartphone apk like we can have for arducopter
Jul 10, 2016, 05:16 AM
One problem for ET now is about sales - I really need another Vector but thats put on hold until the micro is released so I know what will happen to the prices.
Jul 10, 2016, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritan
One problem for ET now is about sales - I really need another Vector but thats put on hold until the micro is released so I know what will happen to the prices.

In the same boat so to speak, will wait to see how the prices shake out, or if the new one will come sooner.
Jul 10, 2016, 10:35 AM
With all the other fc's at the same size as the ET micro, I have a hard time to see that the micro will have the same price tag as the current Vector...?

So why should I pay full price for a big Vector if I can get a micro at a lower price?
Dont get me wrong, I love my Vector but I cant see them compete in the long run with the others at that price tag.

I'll wait to see what happens to the Micro and the price.
No another new Vector for me now.
Jul 10, 2016, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritan
With all the other fc's at the same size as the ET micro, I have a hard time to see that the micro will have the same price tag as the current Vector...?
If you know of other micro FCs with the same feature set and ease of use as the ET, please let us know!
Jul 11, 2016, 12:04 AM
I thought price was already set at 110 for the main unit and accessories being normal price.
Jul 11, 2016, 02:59 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Eagle vector/skygates plotting support on android smartphone please, then its worth buying.
Jul 12, 2016, 08:06 PM
whats the largest epp wing the ET mini can fly. Will it really be better then the now full size et vector ?

i have a CTH Pinata wing 50 inch ws needing osd,rth, and loiter mode for those moment fpv cuts out and I'll wish I could hit the switch and have her fly circles till the vid is sorted out.[ usauly someone turning on a tx without considering others flying in a crowed club ]. i don't need the gyro to fly my wings now and enjoy manuel flight with a fpv superfly,and the Pinata.

The reason I ask is my next project in the works is the Ibcrazy chimera. collecting all the peaces slowly so not to strain my better half or the bank account. last 2 items to purchase is the ET vector which i figure to be the full size costing aroun $237.00, and then the spectrum 10ch rx 9020 with 2 satellite rxs mounted out on the wing. If the ET mini vector woks out saving the space and weight ,plus$$ would be great.

From others who know these wings better than me ,any thought would be appreciated.

Quick Reply