May 26, 2016, 04:43 PM
Thread OP
slappomatt, does this mean that using the wire leads version of our existing PSU will work for you?
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
NTX Helidillos
Sweet! I'm wanting to move my big vector to a wing, but may wait and just get one of these!

The PDB and current sensor sound great! The one now is a little large for most smaller applications
May 26, 2016, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa
slappomatt, does this mean that using the wire leads version of our existing PSU will work for you?
My first vector that I put in a Zephyr2 has the wire lead version, but they are MONSTER wires and very difficult to solder to. I had to use a 120w sheet metal soldering iron with a 1/2" diameter tip to solder it. I would be ok with a more realistic 14-12ga wire but Ideally it would be a nice open exposed contact so I could wire up exactly what I want with the correct size wire for the job. And I was also going to scream about adjustable orientation in my first post but its been beaten to death in the past so I left it be.
May 26, 2016, 06:42 PM
Family, Work, FPV!
When are we likely to see this on the market John? weeks, months?
May 27, 2016, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realms
When are we likely to see this on the market John? weeks, months?
Sorry, no ETA. We have made that mistake before and had to run from the pitchforks and torches!

Regards, John
May 29, 2016, 09:10 AM
Prompt please what chip is installed in VECTOR current sensor as the SOT-363/SC70-6 case (Marking Code-SEG)
Jun 01, 2016, 06:01 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnET
Sorry, no ETA. We have made that mistake before and had to run from the pitchforks and torches!

Regards, John
I know that feeling when you go over one day on the previous orders. The witch hunt is on
Jun 06, 2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egor2m
Prompt please what chip is installed in VECTOR current sensor as the SOT-363/SC70-6 case (Marking Code-SEG)
Um yeah that's not fishy at all...
Jun 06, 2016, 03:44 PM
I definitely prefer a smaller current sensor or PBD as I think this will need it to grow within the hardcore fpv racing community. Also for some of us less knowledgeable guys (i.e. Me), the less soldering around the better
Jun 07, 2016, 01:06 PM
G2loq Chopper
Hi there
I am already waiting for it. As I was able to install a regular Vector on a Tarot 280... (12 minutes of FPV with a 3s x 3 000 mah) I should be able to do the same thing with a Tarot 130 and a Micro Vector ! Hurry up John, summer is always too short in Canada
Jun 12, 2016, 12:50 AM
collider turn light in matter
" Martinsleo, Do you have a local FPV dealer in Brazil? If so, you should demand that he start selling ET equipment for you. "

Cool .... Surely I will ask that they come in contact with ET! Thanks for the sugestion.
Jun 13, 2016, 08:17 PM
nice

the smaller current sensor is a must for a micro vector and i also would like to suggest Silicon wires with the micro , a small thing but very convenient when building
Jun 14, 2016, 08:31 AM
"FPV LongRanger"
Less bulky would be great a smaller form factor is a must and smaller power connectors..any release date yet? Lol
Jun 14, 2016, 09:42 AM
Are we looking for 1 month , 3 months or 6 months?
Jun 14, 2016, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycopter
Less bulky would be great a smaller form factor is a must and smaller power connectors..any release date yet? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritan
Are we looking for 1 month , 3 months or 6 months?
they already said NO DATES !

Quick Reply