Flying schedules for May-June - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Benton County R/C Aerodrome (Adair Village, Oregon, United States)

May 18, 2016, 11:56 AM
Discussion

Flying schedules for May-June

I saw a couple posts asking when people are meeting up, so I thought I'd start a thread about it. Post or PM your schedule or contact info if you want to meet up with someone.

My best days are Mon, Wed, Sat or Sun. I'm usually free Mon or Wed night after 6:30, but sometimes I can make time during the day.

I need an hour or two of notice to charge up. I think most of you have my cell number already, but if you want it, PM me.

I prefer to fly somewhere with at least a couple obstacles, but I like both trees or gates. I'm going to be starting to fly some fixed wings too, but probably not until the end of the term.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2016, 12:22 PM
Hey Levi, I'm bummed about slow progress with quad/fpv and need practice time. Talked to Dennis about the water works location. If you're going out and want a second or third give me a shout. Dennis and I use text to notify. Built a 180 and need to get it dialed in
Jun 26, 2016, 12:36 PM
I'm still having issues with my 180 but it will fly. Keep me in the loop, I can fly some evenings after 5pm and random weekdays and weekends.
Jul 01, 2016, 04:02 PM
its summer vacation for me so im open most days