Feb 17, 2017, 02:48 AM
Hello, I just received my Tarot 130 quadcopter. I connected to cleanflight, but 1 of the motors does not work. Only 3 of the 4 motors spin when armed. I cannot get the front left motor to spin. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2017, 02:59 AM
I have check all connections and everything looks good. Let me know how to proceed.
Feb 21, 2017, 01:19 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay92
Hello, I just received my Tarot 130 quadcopter. I connected to cleanflight, but 1 of the motors does not work. Only 3 of the 4 motors spin when armed. I cannot get the front left motor to spin. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you
Hi jay, we suggest you to recalibrate the throttle and route, to see if it can work well.
Latest blog entry: FOXTECH GAIA 120 Hexacopter
Mar 01, 2017, 05:44 PM
3Dog Modeling
If you didn't know you can flash this little quad with BetaFlight, which is far superior to CleanFlight.

Anyone mod this little guy yet?
Mar 14, 2017, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtechtech
Hi jay, we suggest you to recalibrate the throttle and route, to see if it can work well.
thanks for advice, already can work well
Apr 13, 2017, 01:05 AM
tarot 130 is my first fpv quad, and took some time to setup, but the first time powering up there was a constant beeping coming from the flight controller, could someone help me?
Apr 13, 2017, 07:51 AM
3Dog Modeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawayyy
tarot 130 is my first fpv quad, and took some time to setup, but the first time powering up there was a constant beeping coming from the flight controller, could someone help me?
Im not sure on that one. Did you set up the beeper on a switch? maybe you used a switch you were already using and the setting is "On"...
Apr 14, 2017, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade2k
Im not sure on that one. Did you set up the beeper on a switch? maybe you used a switch you were already using and the setting is "On"...
Yes! the problem is solved after setting the beeper on a switch, many thanks
Jul 05, 2017, 03:02 AM
This small drones makes a large noise···
Jul 06, 2017, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy shark
This small drones makes a large noise···
but it is cool

Quick Reply