May 18, 2016, 03:06 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tarot 130 FPV Racing Quadcopter PNP Combo Review Videos(Reviewed by Bruce )

Tarot TL130 mini racing quadcopter from Foxtech FPV (9 min 43 sec)

Tarot 130 FPV Racing Quadcopter is super light weight, weighs only 138g, which gives you ultra fast flying experience. Naze 32 flight controller, adjustable FPV camera, motors,3inch props and anti-shock landing skid are all included in this combo. It maintains the customary design of Tarot products as well.
Learn More:
https://www.foxtechfpv.com/tarot-130...o-tl130h1.html
https://www.foxtechfpv.com/tarot-130...pnp-combo.html
Last edited by foxtechtech; May 27, 2016 at 12:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 27, 2016, 12:50 AM
Thread OP

Tarot TL130 mini racing quadcopter from Foxtech FPV(Reviewed by Bruce )

Tarot TL130 mini racing quadcopter from Foxtech FPV (flight video) (4 min 36 sec)
Latest blog entry: FOXTECH GAIA 120 Hexacopter
May 28, 2016, 01:13 PM
Hi, where can I get props that don'tcharge me $20 for shipping or takes two months to get...lol

Thanks
May 29, 2016, 08:48 PM
Thread OP
hello, we have propellers in stock, please contact [email protected] , Margaret will help you.
May 30, 2016, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtechtech
hello, we have propellers in stock, please contact [email protected] , Margaret will help you.
lol...I'm not going to pay $20 dollars shipping and I know you have them in stock.

You missed the question completely!

May 30, 2016, 01:37 PM

NTSC or PAL camera?

I just noticed on gearbest that there are two tarot 130's being sold!

One has NTSC camera and the other PAL camera!

The NTSC kit is more expensive, why?

Please tell me what's going on here?

Thanks

Jun 01, 2016, 11:31 AM
Some questions about the FC.
Probably to those who already own a Tarot 130.

• Is there a way to connect a Spektrum Sat to the FC?
    The 3 ports on the back of the board are sbus, ppm and led.
    But maybe there are some direct solder joints on the board?
  • Does the FC output telemetry data so that i can use a minimosd?
  • Does the FC support Vbat?

Would be a shame if none of these options are available.
It would make me say that the FC is crap as those things are pretty essential nowadays where we've got the afromini amaze and mini cc3d for under 20$.

So if this FC is a bummer i'll replace it with a afromini amaze feat. a minimosd the day i get the quad.
Jun 01, 2016, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassfox
Is there a reason your not answering my questions? Aren't you an representative for Tarot products?

I'll ask them again ok

1. It doesn't make any sense to buy $1.19 props and pay $20 dollars in shipping! Can you come up with an solution please?

2. There are two types of Tarot 130's with two types of camera's! Can you explain why please?

Jun 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
I use the Eachine or DYS props:

http://www.banggood.com/4-Pairs-Each...r_warehouse=CN

I also wish somebody would answer quadfpv's question regarding Spektrum satellites.
Last edited by jflies; Jun 12, 2016 at 09:17 AM. Reason: spelin
Jun 12, 2016, 09:24 AM
I got mine in yesterday and I can confirm that the board has inputs for SBUS, PPM, and "RC" (standard PWM). Look at the bottom of the board and you'll see the inputs marked RC1 through RC8. I wired it up to a Spektrum (actually Lemon RX but whatever) receiver and everything works nicely. I haven't tried a satellite receiver yet. To use regular Spektrum you'll need a wire/connector that hooks up to the 12 pin port. I had one lying around but this set might have the right connector:

http://www.banggood.com/Wire-Cable-S...r_warehouse=CN
Jun 13, 2016, 11:55 AM
i got me t130 to day but cant conect to cleanflight trayin almost evry thing and no lacky any ideas pleas hellp ;p
Jun 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by slejtert1000
i got me t130 to day but cant conect to cleanflight trayin almost evry thing and no lacky any ideas pleas hellp ;p
Hi friend, I think you need to down load driver program "CP2102" from website and install in your PC, then you can connect cleanflight. Just try it.
Jun 14, 2016, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtechtech
Hi friend, I think you need to down load driver program "CP2102" from website and install in your PC, then you can connect cleanflight. Just try it.
i try it all doris from live suport was grat hellp and manage to conect last night but was not able to flash itt and it wad 5 in mornig form so went sllep as i need to work to ;p and to day some problem not conecting to clenanflight and no red light on t130
Jun 29, 2016, 11:27 AM
RCFPVFlight addict
Hi all!

In this video I’d like to show you the Tarot 130 FPV Racing Drone, which is an almost ready to fly 130-size FPV quadcopter. We go through what’s in the the box, take it out for flying and then I’ll give you my conclusion about it.

Tarot 130-size FPV Quadcopter for 145 USD (6 min 31 sec)

Please subscribe on YouTube to support my videos: https://www.youtube.com/RCFPVFlight?sub_confirmation=1

Many thanks and all the best,
Michael

Quick Reply