This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2016, 03:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Final Joe Nall Photos and a Big Thanks!!!

Thanks to everyone that made Joe Nall great! The last hand I shook was Mr. Pat Hartness. Thanks to the whole Triple Tree crew for the magic they make. A special thanks to all the RCGroups and FlyingGiants members that made sure to stop and say hello. That is what really made this Joe Nall special for me!! I think this was the best Joe Nall to date for us on multiple levels!!

A BIG thanks to the RCGroups and FG team!! Jason Cole worked sick and still pumped out the news. Matt Gunn was killing it. Miss Ashley Rose Meier kept the vibe alive and "WOOOOOed" with the best of them. A special thanks to Nikolei Zinsli for jumping in and helping us out!

As a guy who has covered this show all by myself for many years I can tell you that having great people like this around you not only ensures that all of you get the feel for Joe Nall, it also makes the event 10 times more fun for me. I couldn't ask for any better!!! (VIBE!)
We have more photos and stories to come in the following week so stay tuned!!
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2016, 04:15 PM
Eat, Fly, Dream, Repeat...
Hey Jim,

Great coverage as always! Where can we find the aerial footage taken of the crowd just before Friday's noon demo?

Tim
May 16, 2016, 04:19 PM
Thread OP
I have been watching but that has not popped up - that was Stan's Photos.
May 16, 2016, 07:55 PM
Eat, Fly, Dream, Repeat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
I have been watching but that has not popped up - that was Stan's Photos.
Thanks for the quick reply!
May 16, 2016, 08:22 PM
MK
MK
I love the Pro Bro stance that the kids were doing. Hilarious!!!! Train'em young!
May 17, 2016, 06:48 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
I thought it was the Jim T. Stance, but I am sure that MK's memory is better than mine.

The Pro Bro stance, a touch of humor to the event and those of us who look at all the images. I just love it. As MK said, Train'em young.

That Pro Bro stance is right alongside the Thumbs Up stance done my many, Jase, Dave Ribbie, and many others as the images show.

Great job as always.

Thanks for the work.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred

Jim, you got some of the best people to help you out and make the whole event work. Great recruiting.
May 17, 2016, 11:15 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Food!

Quick Reply