May 16, 2016, 09:12 AM
Thread OP
New Product

PIKO BLX Micro Flight Controller - Everything Changes

Furious FPV introduces the smallest F3 flight controller on the market designed from ground up for micro fpv racing quads.

Designed nothing short of revolutionary, the PIKO BLX Micro Flight Controller changes everything - the true ultimate in the insanity fueled micro FPV racing scene.

Ultra light, astonishingly small and packed with massive levels of performance capability, the PIKO BLX is the one and only flight controller that is ready & waiting to devastate the competition like no other FC today. Further this with an infusion of feature packed functionality never seen in a package this small, the PIKO BLX alters the reality of nano racing DNA.

Cluttered & complex wiring? Never again. With a built in PDB that no other FC provides, the PIKO BLX provides the ultimate in soldering ease, allowing direct soldering points for motors, VTx, Receiver and FPV Camera. Simplicity has met its match, and we have yet to get started.

Utilizing the very latest F3 chip processor with built in CleanFlight & BetaFlight firmware, the PIKO BLX utilizes industry leading components with an included LC filter for the very best in signal reception. Add the 2A 5V BEC with a built in Sbus inverter, the PIKO BLX stands alone amongst all the rest with a potent blend of race ready madness.

The PIKO BLX delivers massive levels of quality with gold plated pads for excellent connectivity. This highly compact design lends itself perfectly to a multitudes of applications in the nano FPV racing scene, providing ultra high quality components for the very best in flight characteristics.

Specified for sub-150mm indoor FPV racing, the ultra small footprint of the PIKO BLX is the perfect fusion of nano racing mania, providing a flight controller experience second to none. This adhesion of performance, capability & simplicity is the apex of nano FPV flight, providing the end user with an FPV experience that brings everything to the table in a zero compromise design.

The competition has been warned, and you are moments away from the pinnacle in micro FPV insanity via the ultimate in flight controller capability.
Features & Capabilities: - Latest Generation F3 Processor Chip

- Simplicity Defined with Built In PDB
- Ultra Compact Design for Ease of Installation
- Gold Plated Pads for the Very Best Connectivity
- Heavy Duty 2A BEC @ 5V Output
- Firmware Perfection via CleanFlight & BetaFlight
- Micron Sizing w/ a 20mm x 20mm Platform
-Sbus Ready w/ Built In Inverter
- Frysky Telemetry, Ready & Waiting
- Full USB Support
- Built In Buzzer
- Mounting Simplicity via 3mm Screws

And NO MORE separate PBD. Everything is really clean and simple.

http://furiousfpv.com/product_info.php?products_id=41

shipping soon end of May.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2016, 10:14 AM
Very nice

When is the 4in1 ESC with same hole spacing coming?
May 16, 2016, 02:52 PM
Thread OP
We are working on that.
May 16, 2016, 11:48 PM
When is ready/release date?
Using f396?
Any photos ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFPV
We are working on that.
May 17, 2016, 12:05 AM
Team Warpsquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico
When is ready/release date?
Using f396?
Any photos ?
There is a link to the product website right at the bottom of his post. You can pre order now and says they start shipping at the end of may.

The $15 shipping seems a little pricey, will there be any US vendors carrying this in the future?
May 17, 2016, 04:17 AM
Just another FPV addicted teen
wow this is awesome!
May 17, 2016, 09:06 AM
Quad On!!
Small... I want to use this in my 5" lol
May 17, 2016, 09:09 AM
z33
z33
Have to use sticky tape to mount. Not the usual 36x36.
May 17, 2016, 09:15 AM
Quad On!!
I seen that... I have a friend that cuts carbon fiber
May 17, 2016, 02:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Aaron
There is a link to the product website right at the bottom of his post. You can pre order now and says they start shipping at the end of may.

The $15 shipping seems a little pricey, will there be any US vendors carrying this in the future?
Yes, will have a lot of dealers carrying our products. We will announce soon this week and you can pre-order with them.
May 18, 2016, 12:48 AM
Can't wait, where to preorder in jakarta indonesia?
Any contact person?
May 18, 2016, 04:08 AM
Just another FPV addicted teen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate25j
I seen that... I have a friend that cuts carbon fiber
It wouldn't be hard to make a little plate with 20mm holes that expands it up to 30.5
May 18, 2016, 05:11 AM
Quad On!!
Yeah that's what I was thinking of.
May 18, 2016, 07:12 AM
I void warranties
What weight copper is used for the ESC / "PBD" traces? What's it been tested to (hopefully >100A right)?

Edit: Also, where is UART3?! That's one of the big points for using an F3 PROC!

Also what UART is the sat port on and what UART is the S.BUS inverter on? Can the HW inverter be used for FrSky telemetry instead of S.BUS if we already have a off-board solution for S.BUS inversion?

Edit number two:
Where are RC5, RC6, RC7 and RC8 broke out for softserial use?
Edit 3: Ok I see the LED strip pin which shoudl be the Tx pin of SoftSerial1 (RC5), at minimum is there an RC6 pin somewhere so we can use atleast one softserial?

This board seems to lack both HW and SW UART's (or are they just not labeled)?
Last edited by Cereal_Killer; May 18, 2016 at 07:20 AM.
May 18, 2016, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killer
What weight copper is used for the ESC / "PBD" traces? What's it been tested to (hopefully >100A right)?

Edit: Also, where is UART3?! That's one of the big points for using an F3 PROC!

Also what UART is the sat port on and what UART is the S.BUS inverter on? Can the HW inverter be used for FrSky telemetry instead of S.BUS if we already have a off-board solution for S.BUS inversion?

Edit number two:
Where are RC5, RC6, RC7 and RC8 broke out for softserial use?
Edit 3: Ok I see the LED strip pin which shoudl be the Tx pin of SoftSerial1 (RC5), at minimum is there an RC6 pin somewhere so we can use atleast one softserial?

This board seems to lack both HW and SW UART's (or are they just not labeled)?
3rd pic in the first post? Shows all 3 UARTS?

Does a micro quad (which this is designed for) need 100A PDB? 1407 motors with fairly aggressive 3" or 4" props only draw about 12a or so each so 50A max.

Quick Reply