May 14, 2016, 05:44 PM
Multirotor geek
Thread OP
Discussion

Portland State students stage ‘die-in,’ block traffic to demand unarmed police

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...block-traffic/

Quote:
Hundreds of students at Portland State University staged a walkout and “die-in” this week to demand the disarming of campus police officers.

A video posted Thursday by Vidmax showed the protesters, reportedly part of the group Disarm PSU, proceeding to lay down in the middle of the street and blocking traffic in both directions, Campus Reform reported.

“The police are a tool of capitalism to control people in the state they are — staying in slavery, staying in poverty wages, staying in ridiculous working conditions,” one student protester said at the rally Tuesday.

“Police are notorious for mishandling sexual assault cases,” said another. “We all know that. They are often also rapists themselves.”

Clyde
May 14, 2016, 07:55 PM
Earth girls are easy!
Better yet, save that money... No more campus police. They might offed criminals and create a bigger need for a safe space.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
May 14, 2016, 08:09 PM
FrankC
A mob of truckers should have beaten the snot out of them for interfering with their work.
May 14, 2016, 09:12 PM
Tu ne cede malis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
Such poorly educated students. How much are they paying to learn such backwards ideas?

The moral system which relies totally upon police and threats to create *any* of their unique rights is 'progressive', not capitalism.
Last edited by MtnGoat; May 15, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
May 14, 2016, 09:36 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
I would love to come across a "Die In" ... I would rummage through the pockets of the dead.
May 14, 2016, 11:19 PM
Earth girls are easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
I would love to come across a "Die In" ... I would rummage through the pockets of the dead.
I get their tech and jewelry.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
May 15, 2016, 05:54 AM
Closed Account
From the photo in the article, it looks more like a yoga class utilizing iPhones.
May 15, 2016, 06:13 AM
Multirotor geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by War is Peace
From the photo in the article, it looks more like a yoga class utilizing iPhones.

Clyde
May 15, 2016, 08:08 AM
Are they asking for transgender police?

You know it's gotten so whacky that it's hard to do any parody of these people.
May 15, 2016, 09:29 AM
FrankC
Based on the photo, I amend my previous comment. The mob of truckers should have smashed every cellphone all the way through the pavement.

Quick Reply