May 14, 2016, 03:43 AM
Multirotor geek
Thread OP
Discussion

This new LGBT bathroom thing may work for gun owners

I really don't think the left thinks about what effect their little shenanigans will ripple through in other controversial laws.

If everyone has the right to use whatever bathroom they feel, then gun owners should also have the right to own and carry any gun they feel wherever they feel it is necessary. Gun free zones will have to be abolished.

The precedence set in some of these issues will come back to bite them in a soon than later

Clyde
May 14, 2016, 03:48 AM
Takka-Takka-Takka
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
I really don't think the left thinks about what effect their little shenanigans will ripple through in other controversial laws.

If everyone has the right to use whatever bathroom they feel, then gun owners should also have the right to own and carry any gun they feel wherever they feel it is necessary. Gun free zones will have to be abolished.

The precedence set in some of these issues will come back to bite them in a soon than later

Clyde
Well, if those gun owners are able to help alleviate their paralysing fear of there being someone in the next cubicle who isn't exactly the same as them, by being tooled up, then they are at liberty to make that case through their elected representatives.

Better make sure to carry a full armoury all the way to the polling booth though - hang on a mo, are polling stations "gun free zones"?
May 14, 2016, 04:08 AM
Official Old Git!
Won't they be required to have their dangly bits removed first, though?
May 14, 2016, 04:47 AM
Suspended Account
Who sits around pondering these things and do they even notice how perplexed society has become about the slightest little thing.
BRING ME THE PAPERWORK REQUIRED TO BE OUTRAGED! lmao
May 14, 2016, 04:53 AM
Official Old Git!
Do you think they are called 'The Right' because they are 'Righteous' about every damn thing?
May 15, 2016, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Do you think they are called 'The Right' because they are 'Righteous' about every damn thing?
More like "Right Nutters" I'd think .
May 15, 2016, 01:21 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Do you think they are called 'The Right' because they are 'Righteous' about every thing?
Pretty much, yeah.

Quick Reply