May 13, 2016, 01:57 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Xiaomi Mi Drone WIFI FPV 4K 30fps & 1080P Camera 3-Axis Gimbal

Xiaomi Mi Drone 1080P Edirion Hands-on Review, In Chinese
Xiaomi Mi Drone 1080P Edition Hands-On Review Part 1 (14 min 3 sec)

Here are features of Xiaomi Mi Drone

Intelligent Flight Assistance System: Inexperienced novice can easily manage!
①one key control: automatic takeoff / hover / return / land;
②Pointing Flight: to map's destination automatically;
③Route Planning: automatic flight along the preset trajectory, the picture is more complete and smooth;
④ Surround feature: setting center points / height / radius, easily shoot master lens effect.

With Long Lasting Battery Life: 27 minutes non-stop flight!
①5100mAh large-capacity Smart Battery: LG / Grepow batteries, high cycle 200 times, 4.35V high pressure; drawer type battery compartment design, easy to replace; 8 battery intelligent protection technology, long life, more secure.
② lightweight body: the thickness 1.2mm + high-strength structural design + ARA-D airfoil propellers.

3-axis image stabilization gimbal camera, grab every beautiful moment:
① Integrated design: high quality carbon fiber material / PC, weighing only 140g, 55 production processes carefully assembled;
②4K HD low distortion wide-angle: Sony 12 megapixel back-illuminated image sensor, 2 km high-definition image transmission in real-time, low-latency high noise immunity ;
③ 3-axis image stabilization: 2000 times per second correction speed, stable line of sight error 0.02 .

Adopt modular design, folding landing gear, gimbal camera removable; the remote control(transmitter) with good look and easy to operate, with built-in cell phone holder. Immediately set out to explore a new perspective around the world.

Multiple safety protection, flight control distance of 3 km, no-fly zone automatic hover and pop-up reminders, real-time location tracking / power monitoring, automatic return when lost contact or lack of electricity. Protect your every flight!

Xiaomi Mi Drone FPV 4K Support Dismountable Gimbal APP Transmitter Dual Control Mode (1 min 21 sec)

Quote:
Update: Xiaomi Mi Drone Conference Broadcast Live Site, Here Is http://s1.mi.com/m/ghd/2016/0523live/

Xiaomi Mi Drone Spy Drawings In Here, Do you like it?

Pictures taken by xiaomi mi drone

Eh..... Geekbuying listed the Xiaomi Mi Drone , priced $999 http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiaom...er-367441.html

I think banggood & gearbest also will listed later, hahaha

Update:

Lei Jun yesterday updated a photo shot by Xiaomi Drone on weibo

Release date officially announced, mi drone conference will be held on May 25, and will be live-streamed on Xiaomi's website.

Xioami Mi Drone Info Rumor

Gimbal: Integrated removable spherical, support 4k shooting, 95% probability of support handheld gimbal, you can replace its own Yi camera gimbal.

Fuselage: Diagonal distance about 350mm, can be install protective frame, the landing gear can be folded manually, easy to carry.

Remote control: Using a USB cable connected to your phone, dual antenna to receive data, support high-definition image transmission.

APP: There is a "God mode", although have no idea about "God Mode", Looking forward to the upcoming conference revealed the answers.

Quote:
Xiaomi CEO, Lei Jun has leaked the news about the latest RC quadcopter which is coming at the end of this month in Xiaomi MAX press conference. It will be the first Xiaomi Drone and it will be also first trial in this new RC industry. If this time Xiaomi makes big success in this line, it will be dedicated to more models. We have also introduced why Xiaomi started to RC Quacopter industry in the last article.

As for this Xiaomi UAV, it is rumored it will take at least one year to develop, invested by Xiaomi company, produced by Flymi company in Guangzhou. It will sell by Xiaomi.According to the latest news, Xiaomi RC Quadcopter will use 4 Axis design with camera. It can make the corresponding flight movements according to Mi band. It will be very cool to take the video. Based on the Xiaomi common strategy, it will enter into a brand new market, in order to attract more attention, they will provide the new product with high-competitiveness in price and performance. And this is the easy and simple way.

This Xiaomi drone will sell at 100usd with built in camera to have high competitiveness for the users who purchase RC Drone first. Xiaomi drone will be a nice choice to have a try. As we know, Xiaomi has made great progress in smartphone, smart band, action camera. Now it comes to Xiaomi drone. it will also make a hit at the end of the month. Are you ready to catch one? I will introduce more details and videos. Stay tuned.

Post Source http://www.igeekphone.com/xiaomi-wil...00-this-month/
Last edited by Squirrels; May 27, 2016 at 08:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2016, 04:11 AM
Thread OP
News Xiaomi’s new drone will cost $100 http://atimes.com/2016/05/technology...will-cost-100/
May 13, 2016, 06:09 PM
I'm interested what they'll do with a $100 price tag...
May 13, 2016, 08:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneRequired
I'm interested what they'll do with a $100 price tag...
I am also very interested, do you think Xiaomi will become the biggest competitor of DJI?
May 13, 2016, 10:45 PM
PALE OTAK KAU!!
Considering the price, I'm gonna assume it's gonna be a micro quad with an HD camera, a watch for a transmitter and possibly a follow me function using bluetooth . There's no way it could be a large one at that price range.
May 13, 2016, 10:48 PM
RotorX
Larger drones are cheaper to make than small ones
May 14, 2016, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrels
I am also very interested, do you think Xiaomi will become the biggest competitor of DJI?
I don't think so, not at that price.
May 14, 2016, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausmarty
Larger drones are cheaper to make than small ones
That's arguable, a quadcopter's cost depends on many more factors than its size.
May 16, 2016, 09:00 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCreep
Considering the price, I'm gonna assume it's gonna be a micro quad with an HD camera, a watch for a transmitter and possibly a follow me function using bluetooth . There's no way it could be a large one at that price range.
Agree, maybe like quadcopters of hubsan?
May 16, 2016, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrels
Agree, maybe like quadcopters of hubsan?
Haven't heard a follow me function on any hubsan x4
May 16, 2016, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneRequired
Haven't heard a follow me function on any hubsan x4
I think he mean H502 model for follow me function.
May 17, 2016, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh5671
I think he mean H502 model for follow me function.
But that hasn't even been released yet... If its another fisaco like the 'plus' models then...
May 20, 2016, 10:02 AM
[Xiaomi] [Mi New Product Launch] Mi Drone Is Flying to Town On 25th May !! (Teaser) : http://en.miui.com/thread-283110-1-1.html
May 20, 2016, 10:38 AM
PALE OTAK KAU!!
Hmmm. 4k recording at 30fps and 360 rotating gimbal according teaser specs.....methinks this'll be much, MUCH more than $100.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2667540

Is the CEO launching a misinformation campaign this entire time??
May 20, 2016, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCreep
Hmmm. 4k recording at 30fps and 360 rotating gimbal according teaser specs.....methinks this'll be much, MUCH more than $100.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2667540

Is the CEO launching a misinformation campaign this entire time??
I has t be more than $100, I haven't heard of a camera hat is $100 with [email protected]

Quick Reply