Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 11, 2016, 04:38 PM
Discussion

Corpus Christi FPV

I just wanted to have a place for people who wanted to meet up around Corpus Christi ad do FPV Racing or FPV anything.

Leave a comment if you want to meet up
to remove ads between posts
Oct 03, 2016, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFlySkyHigh View Post
I just wanted to have a place for people who wanted to meet up around Corpus Christi ad do FPV Racing or FPV anything.

Leave a comment if you want to meet up
Just getting into the hobby myself but I hear its more fun with company!

What and where do you fly?
Oct 03, 2016, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoxalien View Post
Just getting into the hobby myself but I hear its more fun with company!

What and where do you fly?
I fly fpv quads, but the thing is that I am at college station going to a&m right know. So I am only done there for my breaks .
Iflyskyhigh-look it up on YouTube
Oct 03, 2016, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFlySkyHigh View Post
I fly fpv quads, but the thing is that I am at college station going to a&m right know. So I am only done there for my breaks .
Iflyskyhigh-look it up on YouTube
I've also got a quad, I'm thinking bill wit is probably open enough for some good practice before I take it to the local parks near my house.
Mar 06, 2017, 04:23 PM
Anyone have a place to fly around here?
Mar 20, 2017, 08:22 PM
KF5TIP

Lets Fly

I just moved here from the Denver area and fly 2-3 times a week. I live over off Airline and SPID.

Going to rip packs tonight, going to try to find a cool spot thats lit up near here. Hit me up if you want to rip.

Check me out on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_...OU-49B8vy937UQ

PM for contact info.
Mar 20, 2017, 08:56 PM
KF5TIP

Ok going to rip

Going to hit the parks over off ocean side drive. Video to come.
Mar 20, 2017, 11:21 PM
KF5TIP

A change in plans

Well after driving down Oceanside Drive and figuring out that 9pm was still to early. There were allot of folks out.

So I cruised back by the house and stopped at a lit up parking lot behind Dillards off Mcardle north of Airline. Had a good time and made a quick edit.

Check it out here: https://youtu.be/eWqbBGg-bTM

PM me for contact info if you want to fly or need help with a build.
Yesterday, 07:27 AM
KF5TIP

Bueller, Bueller..............Anyone?

Ok theres got to be someone else besides me who flys FPV in this area. I fly 30-40 packs a week on a regular basis. Looking to explore CC and find some cool spots to fly. Once this spring time wind goes down I plan to rip all over the gulf coast. I got a Jeep and a boat so I can pretty much get to any place, and I plan to fly some epic spots around here.

So hit me up, I work a regular Monday - Friday job but am available most evenings and on the weekends.

Lets Fly!