Corpus Christi FPV - RC Groups
May 11, 2016, 05:38 PM
Discussion

Corpus Christi FPV

I just wanted to have a place for people who wanted to meet up around Corpus Christi ad do FPV Racing or FPV anything.

Leave a comment if you want to meet up
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2016, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFlySkyHigh
I just wanted to have a place for people who wanted to meet up around Corpus Christi ad do FPV Racing or FPV anything.

Leave a comment if you want to meet up
Just getting into the hobby myself but I hear its more fun with company!

What and where do you fly?
Oct 04, 2016, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoxalien
Just getting into the hobby myself but I hear its more fun with company!

What and where do you fly?
I fly fpv quads, but the thing is that I am at college station going to a&m right know. So I am only done there for my breaks .
Iflyskyhigh-look it up on YouTube
Oct 04, 2016, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFlySkyHigh
I fly fpv quads, but the thing is that I am at college station going to a&m right know. So I am only done there for my breaks .
Iflyskyhigh-look it up on YouTube
I've also got a quad, I'm thinking bill wit is probably open enough for some good practice before I take it to the local parks near my house.
Mar 06, 2017, 05:23 PM
Anyone have a place to fly around here?
Mar 20, 2017, 09:22 PM
KF5TIP

Lets Fly

I just moved here from the Denver area and fly 2-3 times a week. I live over off Airline and SPID.

Going to rip packs tonight, going to try to find a cool spot thats lit up near here. Hit me up if you want to rip.

Check me out on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_...OU-49B8vy937UQ

PM for contact info.
Mar 20, 2017, 09:56 PM
KF5TIP

Ok going to rip

Going to hit the parks over off ocean side drive. Video to come.
Mar 21, 2017, 12:21 AM
KF5TIP

A change in plans

Well after driving down Oceanside Drive and figuring out that 9pm was still to early. There were allot of folks out.

So I cruised back by the house and stopped at a lit up parking lot behind Dillards off Mcardle north of Airline. Had a good time and made a quick edit.

Check it out here:
The Lights of Corpus (3 min 29 sec)

PM me for contact info if you want to fly or need help with a build.
Mar 24, 2017, 08:27 AM
KF5TIP

Bueller, Bueller..............Anyone?

Ok theres got to be someone else besides me who flys FPV in this area. I fly 30-40 packs a week on a regular basis. Looking to explore CC and find some cool spots to fly. Once this spring time wind goes down I plan to rip all over the gulf coast. I got a Jeep and a boat so I can pretty much get to any place, and I plan to fly some epic spots around here.

So hit me up, I work a regular Monday - Friday job but am available most evenings and on the weekends.

Lets Fly!
Mar 26, 2017, 02:39 PM
KF5TIP

Still looking for my kind!

Well got out yesterday with the break in the wind and ripped as many packs as I could. Been using this park near my house to practice & tune in.

Hit me up if you want to fly or need some help getting into FPV. I can help in any way. I build all my own quads from the frame up so I can teach a newbie the do's and dont's with gear and tools.

Hers a raw flight from yesterday!

Its A New World II (3 min 1 sec)

Mar 28, 2017, 01:36 PM
KF5TIP

Trying to keep this thread noticed

Trying to get some exposure at the tiop of the list looking for folks to fly with in my area. Anyone else know of any other forum resources for FPV pilots?
Better time flying with friends!

So if your in the Corpus Christi area then hit me up. Ripping packs pretty much everyday.
Apr 03, 2017, 11:51 AM
KF5TIP

Lets Fly Corpus Christi

So been out exploring spots to rip packs. Found a couple of cool spots and have been an editing machine lately. Also hooked up with one local pilpot so we are 2 strong now. A few more guys and we can start to run races.

Check out my latest Corpus Christi area video here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_...OU-49B8vy937UQ

If you want to meet up or know of spot or folks that fly FPV hit me up.
Apr 10, 2017, 09:54 PM
KF5TIP

Keeping this thread alive!

Well still looking for more pilots. Plan to try to get enough pilots together to start a Multi GP chapter and hold some races.

So if your interested and in the area hit me up.

Latest Build video!

Tmotor Air 40 2205 2450kv Martian II "Bones Build" (32 min 24 sec)

Props Up!
Apr 22, 2017, 12:32 AM
Add few more names to the list. South side corpus. We are gonna go rip in am if any one wants to meet up.
May 06, 2017, 06:09 PM
KF5TIP

Hit me up with a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteeup
Add few more names to the list. South side corpus. We are gonna go rip in am if any one wants to meet up.
Looking to rip packs in Corpus, let us know, sorry I missed this post.