May 11, 2016, 04:24 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Wed. Joe Nall Photos (Demos and General)

!An Awesome Wednesday!

I fell asleep last night uploading photos. Luckily I woke up and hit the "submit" button! We were up bright and early this morning and back at it. Miss Ashley and I jumped in the golf cart and started making our rounds. I want to personally thank everyone that took time out of their Nall experience to wave us down and thank us for the coverage and news stories that we do. Generally we work alone in our offices so it's great to hear folks out there enjoy what we do - thank you!!

Everyone was out doing their thing. When the demos rolled around we had the whole team on the grass. I took more than my share of photos. There was some awesome flying. Stay tuned for the video later today from Matticus Gunnicus.

Enjoy the Wed. photos!

Note - Thanks to Nikolei Zinsli for capturing the feature image above.
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2016, 05:57 PM
Great pics. I wanted to say hello as you rolled up but I saw you were in a rush to get the flight line. I was the guy eating my bag lunch sitting down on the ground by the gazebo. You saw me. I'm also Bob Smith on facebook. Back home in Columbia, SC now looking at these photos. I was lucky to get the day off work today so I could come out.
May 11, 2016, 10:16 PM
Thread OP
Glad you made it sorry, we didn't get to talk!
May 12, 2016, 07:19 AM
Proud father of three
Great shots Jim! We got here yesterday and enjoyed the recap. I'll say hey if I pass you out here.
May 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Wow, all these Images, nice work.

Y'all have been busy.

Thank you so much. I even know some of the people in these images.

Now we need the Jim T. Stare into the air with Matt and Jason, with Jim T. and his new shorts over the camo pants.

Great job. I expected lots of images, y'all are making sure I get to look for hours.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred

Quick Reply