May 12, 2016, 07:36 AM
Suspended Account
Count me in!
to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2016, 08:57 AM
Tossing planes into the snow
It's a nice looking plane and I'm looking for something that size, but hopefully the AS3X sticker doesn't mean it comes with a receiver that I don't want. There needs to be a receiver-ready version for those who believe AS3X doesn't belong here.
May 12, 2016, 09:01 AM
+1. Give us an option with no AS3X inside, and no such decals on the wings. Not everyone wants those training wheels...

Kelly
May 12, 2016, 09:13 AM
R/C addict...
No news yet today from Horizon...
May 12, 2016, 09:49 AM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Thread OP
I have no idea what the default settings will be in the receiver, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't come with one mode having the gains at zero. If not, it's pretty easy to reprogram the receiver yourself.
May 12, 2016, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkf94025
+1. Give us an option with no AS3X inside, and no such decals on the wings. Not everyone wants those training wheels...

Kelly
+2.....I don't need to pay for something I don't want or need. Give me the option for a plain PNP(w/adjusted lower price) so I can use my own Rx's & I'll buy one.

Denny
May 12, 2016, 10:52 AM
Tossing planes into the snow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt
I have no idea what the default settings will be in the receiver, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't come with one mode having the gains at zero. If not, it's pretty easy to reprogram the receiver yourself.
Why would I buy a receiver I don't want, just to turn the gains to zero? I already have a 6210 and a 610 that could go in there.
May 12, 2016, 04:19 PM
Arf version that does not have a receiver for those of us using different radios would be awesome...
May 12, 2016, 08:41 PM
HH does offer Radian pro as RX ready. See no reason thay could not do so for Radio XL.
May 12, 2016, 11:44 PM
Keep Looking Up
PnP or nope.

Looks like it says AS3XO or AS3XD or AS3X0 oe AS3XQ.. or something.
May 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
Keep Looking Up
Blew 'em up but just looks like an O or 0 or an "O" with some little marks to make it some kind of symbol.
Last edited by BWX232; May 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
May 13, 2016, 08:21 AM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Thread OP
It's just the AS3X logo. Here's a screenshot from the CZ Prometheus product page.
May 13, 2016, 08:59 AM
I will wait to see how it does when becomes available. HH has long lead time on products. I bet box will be massive. some complain about price of beer cooler types. From what i see they endure alot more hits and keep on going after repair.
May 13, 2016, 10:13 AM
R/C addict...
+1 dankar. The HH Z-foam is great stuff, and I really don't think it's fair to compare Z-foam to "beer cooler" foam *(not that you are!!) If they can get the required structural properties out of it to produce an airframe this size, I'd much rather try my hand at flying a "large" glider in Z-foam before moving to something like a Mystique. I'm eagerly awaiting this release, and *might* even pre-order one...
May 13, 2016, 10:36 AM
I for one am looking forward to buying one. No matter the price or receiver. I would love to preorder.

Quick Reply