May 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
DesertEagle
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming
My post didn't mean anything, everyone know patch can do longer range, right?
I am satiety to fly just 1km away but old school modeler like me always want more to drive the limit.

Ming Lou
Yeah 1km is enough for a camera drone. Most shots are closer than 1km. cool videos though. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
DesertEagle
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
What do you mean EXGUI, I don't think Yuneec is going to give you the option to tune PID?!
LOL no man I mean to tune in racers like this so I don't have to use the notsosmart phone also to have a backup monitor on board just in case the headset goes dead. The controller could be a whole separate product for Yunecc to be used for planes, copters and MRs.

Me spending all day tuning this and fighting with my phone to do it.
flippingout2 (5 min 44 sec)

flippingout3 (4 min 43 sec)
Last edited by Deserteagle; May 11, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
May 11, 2016, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserteagle
LOL no man I mean to tune in racers like this so I don't have to use the notsosmart phone also to have a backup monitor on board just in case the headset goes dead. The controller could be a whole separate product for Yunecc to be used for planes, copters and MRs.

Me spending all day tuning this and fighting with my phone to do it.

https://youtu.be/-haeEHjqOoM
oh ok I got ya..
May 11, 2016, 12:39 PM
DesertEagle
Thread OP
Quote:
oh ok I got ya..
Since nobody has a H yet to really talk about and it's my thread..

Why doesn't DJI come out with a HD FPV system? I mean the net $ yields on the P3 pro and advanced are not very high and they already have developed the tech so why not? Guys would spend 500 on a HD FPV system for racing.. Camera MPs are a race to the bottom in regards to price whereas racing is a race to the top.
May 11, 2016, 12:42 PM
Phantom 3P, Inspire 1, P4
Here's a strange one. Typhoon H in after show party. I like the cool helipad at the very end.

After Show Party (3 min 34 sec)
May 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Rich
Here's a strange one. Typhoon H in after show party. I like the cool helipad at the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUBdkfKI1Hc
I really liked the heli pad also. Alas,if I flew at the around here the man might write me up.
May 11, 2016, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Since nobody has a H yet to really talk about and it's my thread..

Why doesn't DJI come out with a HD FPV system? I mean the net $ yields on the P3 pro and advanced are not very high and they already have developed the tech so why not? Guys would spend 500 on a HD FPV system for racing.. Camera MPs are a race to the bottom in regards to price whereas racing is a race to the top.
Don't know maybe already in the works

I do have this on pre-order:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2652490
May 11, 2016, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUBdkfKI1Hc
I was a little disappointed that there were no pyrotechnics upon landing tho...
May 11, 2016, 01:18 PM
DesertEagle
Thread OP
Quote:
Don't know maybe already in the works

I do have this on pre-order:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2652490
ooooh Like a full review when you get it please
May 11, 2016, 01:28 PM
Quote:
ooooh Like a full review when you get it please
Roger that will do, looks to be a nice solution.

OTH
So I see that you left the other thread as well. That guy has some serious issues. If people understood the process we could all play in the same sandbox ...Truly sad tbh
May 11, 2016, 01:45 PM
DesertEagle
Thread OP
Quote:
Roger that will do, looks to be a nice solution.

OTH
So I see that you left the other thread as well. That guy has some serious issues. If people understood the process we could all play in the same sandbox ...Truly sad tbh
Yeah, Think he suffers from childhood issues. This why I'm against child abuse of any kind.
May 11, 2016, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Yeah, Think he suffers from childhood issues. This why I'm agaist child abuse of any kind.
Well that and lack of basic knowledge when it comes to these things. He still thinks the reason there is booms in the shots is because the craft was flying aggressively, if 17mph in RTH is aggressive then I don't know what else to say Then saying lens distortion is a camera setting?!

The excuses are what blow my mind. Admit it, it has props in the shots don't try to blame poor Simon. Simon is very humble but definitely knows how to fly.

Any craft will have it's pluses or minuses.. Currently there is no perfect craft!
May 11, 2016, 02:45 PM
DesertEagle
Thread OP
Quote:
Well that and lack of basic knowledge when it comes to these things. He still thinks the reason there is booms in the shots is because the craft was flying aggressively, if 17mph in RTH is aggressive then I don't know what else to say Then saying lens distortion is a camera setting?!

The excuses are what blow my mind. Admit it, it has props in the shots don't try to blame poor Simon. Simon is very humble but definitely knows how to fly.

Any craft will have it's pluses or minuses.. Currently there is no perfect craft!
Yeah it's a camera drone so it's main job is to take great video. I want to see what it does in the average person's hands once it ships.
May 11, 2016, 03:05 PM
Suspended Account
Simple comparative study

H video posted 5-9-2016.

Autel X-Star video posted on 5-7-2016.

Yuneec Typhoon H Drone 4K Sample Footage: Mt. Hood (5 min 1 sec)

Autel Robotics X-Star Premium 4K - Central Maryland Marriotsville Quarry flight (7 min 48 sec)
May 11, 2016, 04:13 PM
Typhoon H back from 1.8km away (3 min 56 sec)

No perfect drone in the world just better drone coming up. Like cell phone market!
H gimbal can tile up 20 deg and pan down 90 deg, so I can tile it up to record some message on ground, it is also the reason can see the prop sometime. I normally pan the cam little bit down for aerial shot.

Ming Lou
Last edited by Ming; May 11, 2016 at 04:34 PM.

Quick Reply