TH / Click - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Mr. foambuilder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 09, 2016, 05:06 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Rave

TH / Click

OK, so I was so impressed by a Twisted Hobbys Click a couple f weeks ago that I pulled the trigger and ordered one. Alil more than I usually spend on an EPP plane, but when it arrived, I was amazed at the quality of the kit, and it's components. Every thing but the glue and the equipment. The online manual is very good, just wish some of the pics were a lil bigger, but we are getting it done. So far, everything has fit like a glove, and it is going to be a straight as an arrow plane. Kudos to those that engineered this thing, and to the programmer of the CNC equipment that cut it. You can't get the wings on wrong, and the horizontal stab will not go on upside down(not that I have ever done that). Sandy is impressed with the kit, and if Mine flies like the ones I saw last weekend, there will be a couple more in the stable Gotta run for now, it is time to start making pushrods. The Click is complete, and looking good. Slightly over weight, but so am I. All ready for the maiden some time in the next few days in the local gym.

The Click flew hands off with just 2 "Clicks of trim, even knife edge. I am totally impressed, and We ordered 2 more of them. Sandy is just now starting on hers, and enjoying the build. This is Her first complex build with all the CF bracing, so it will go a little slow. She has the Purple one and I have another green one. We are now in the "Click"!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Mr. foambuilder; Jun 21, 2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: update
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2016, 05:02 PM
Fly lower!
Looks good foambuilder, Iook forward to seeing it fly in a couple of weeks. I'll be bringing mine!
Jun 21, 2016, 08:03 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Sandy Has started hers, and it is gonna be a ball having more than one of them around

Quick Reply