May 08, 2016, 08:22 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Does the US warehouse ship to Canada?

Hi guys, I have a quick question for you all. Can I order from the US warehouse to ship to a Canadian address? How much faster would that be than from the international warehouse? Would there be any large fees? Edit: I'm ordering from Hobbyking. Also, which US warehouse would be better, west or east?
Thanks, geekyd00d.
Last edited by geekyd00d; May 09, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2016, 07:48 AM
Hi there,
US West warehouse ship to canada, however the shipping is not cheaper than the international one. The shipping is almost much cheaper from int. if you take fedex priority (3 - 4 days!!!). Shipping from the US takes about 2 weeks once dispatch. Trust me on that, I've made over 30 order from hobbyking and getting well experienced with their shipping

For a small/medium order with no large box like a plane: US= 26$, INT=26$ (approx)
For a plane or big boxes: US= 107.76$, Int: air (2 weeks) = 63$, Fedex priority (4 days)= 90$.

The best way to do the comparison is to add everything to your cart and advance in the checkout, before making the payment you will gave the shipping price. Oh and don't forget to declare 10% of the price, that way you won't get custom fees!!
May 09, 2016, 07:40 PM
Thread OP
Thanks for the help! That clears things up for me. I'm a cheapskate - I think I'll go with international!
geekyd00d

Quick Reply