May 08, 2016, 06:14 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Thread OP
Alert

Coup in U.S.: Army Has Overthrown Obama! - Double Secret Martial Law Activated

This USA news source says USA army Coup info is in effect they say since may 4th or before that date

Coup in U.S.: Army Has Overthrown Obama! - Double Secret Martial Law Activated (26 min 31 sec)

If true the USA federal reserve debt note dollar is doomed so the USA army has taken all the Gold in USA federal banks to make a Real powerful new gold backed USA dollar that is not a debt note

If true life will be harder for few years in the USA but the return of real money will make the USA great again

Ralf
Last edited by treehog; May 08, 2016 at 06:35 AM.
May 08, 2016, 06:18 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Not true.
May 08, 2016, 06:36 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Not true.
one opinion now we wait for 350 million USA opinions to go

Ralf
May 08, 2016, 06:57 AM
---- --
At 0:33 he says "Obama was supposed to announce 'poleshift or pochif but lost his nerve". Anybody know what the thing is he was to announce? Hard to holler "quack" if you can't tell what the duck is saying.
May 08, 2016, 07:03 AM
Double secret is a phrase out of a goofy movie. I regret I bothered to reply to this idiocy.

All the Americans are in Walmart fema camps, only posts here are by government operatives pretending to be citizens.
May 08, 2016, 07:09 AM
World's most interesting cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by treehog
This USA news source says USA army Coup info is in effect they say since may 4th or before that date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VEt7_ur64

If true the USA federal reserve debt note dollar is doomed so the USA army has taken all the Gold in USA federal banks to make a Real powerful new gold backed USA dollar that is not a debt note

If true life will be harder for few years in the USA but the return of real money will make the USA great again

Ralf
I was asleep and missed it, got a link to the API or UPI feed of the UK equivalent the "Booby-See Network"?

And this powerful dollar, is it powered with a 427 side oiler or a built ip JP-1 block running nitro?
Latest blog entry: E-Bike build starting
May 08, 2016, 07:15 AM
World's most interesting cat.
When do the flying saucers get involved?
Latest blog entry: E-Bike build starting
May 08, 2016, 08:15 AM
Jester's Dead, Yee Haw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
When do the flying saucers get involved?
If you're asking then it's already too late, they've erased your memory.
May 08, 2016, 08:17 AM
Random Pic #23982
Double Secret Probation.mpg (0 min 31 sec)
May 08, 2016, 09:21 AM
---- --
So nobody will tell me what the duck said at 0:33 just because I don't know the "Double Secret Martial Law" handshake. That sucks. I really hope none of you end up in a femart camp with those Quack(ers) from the video and then expect treehugger treehog and Neidermeyer to come and spring you.

Quick Reply