This thread is privately moderated by chyorn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 07, 2016, 09:23 PM
Trader Rating: 287
Adam Stallcup
Thread OP
Sold

6 glow motors buy the lot cheap or buy a few of them!

I would like to sell all of these as one lot as I don't really have time to ship each individual motor, but I can ship individuals if need be. I am thinking $120 on the entire lot of 6 motors. That's $20 per motor. If you want more than 1 motor, pm me an offer shipped. all reasonable offers will be considered.

K and B 40 (left side of big picture) turns over smooth with great compression. No dents dings scratches to indicate a crash; looks like a very low time motor; no tarnish on it like they get with a lot of use. I have a box for it that is in good enough shape to call it a box, and the papers for it. It will need one muffler bolt and a needle valve. $30 shipped

OS Max SF 40 ( top center in picture) has a descent amount of use on it, turns over smooth with ok compression, it is a little gummed up but not bad. I think once it runs the ring will turn loose and improve the compression but not sure. No dents dings scratches to indicate a crash; will need a nut and prop washer. $25 shipped

Royal 45 (top right with box ) turns over smooth with great compression. No dents dings scratches to indicate a crash; looks like a very low time motor; no tarnish on it like they get with a lot of use. I have a box for it. It will need muffler bolts. $35 shipped

Enya 15-IV (center of picture) turns over smooth with great compression. No dents dings scratches to indicate a crash; looks like a very low time motor; no tarnish on it like they get with a lot of use. It comes with the prop washer and nut but it is not shown in the picture.. $25 shipped

OS LA 15 (lower left of picture) turns over smooth with great compression. No dents dings scratches to indicate a crash; looks like a very low time motor; no tarnish on it like they get with a lot of use. $25 shipped

OS LA 40: turns over smooth but It doesn't have a glow plug so I can't check the compression, however I would say it will have great compression just looking at the overall condition of the motor though. No dents dings scratches to indicate a crash; looks like a very low time motor; no tarnish on it like they get with a lot of use. It is a little gummed up, but once it runs it would be fine. $30 shipped
Latest blog entry: My new toy
to remove ads between posts
May 07, 2016, 09:55 PM
Trader Rating: 17

OS 15la

Hello,

I'd like to get your OS15. Please let me know how you want paid. I prefer paypal.

Thanks,

Rick carrier flyer
May 07, 2016, 09:56 PM
Trader Rating: 304
Master re-kitter
pm sent
May 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
Trader Rating: 191
I'll take the la40..pm sent
May 08, 2016, 12:18 PM
Trader Rating: 423
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I'll take the enya 15 tv...
May 08, 2016, 12:22 PM
Adam Stallcup
Thread OP
Enya, os 40 and and os 15 are sold. sorry Dr. E
May 09, 2016, 10:58 AM
Trader Rating: 423
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Its the enya 15 not the os 15 I'm interested..
May 09, 2016, 12:04 PM
Adam Stallcup
Thread OP
That one is gone too. Thanks for looking

Quick Reply