May 07, 2016, 05:48 PM
Where did that tree come from
Photos coming in already. Thank you.
May 07, 2016, 06:34 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Sweet! Can't wait till I get there!
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
May 08, 2016, 12:16 AM
Cant wait! I will only be there for one day this year. got alot to see in one day!
May 08, 2016, 10:49 AM
I don't bother with nitro anymore, but are there any .25 or even .60 engines that show up there? It looks like they are all giant scale models.
May 08, 2016, 11:31 AM
John
I love my Russian Thunder, but I do like the scheme on the Pilot Yak. Has anyone flown both, curious how the Pilot Yak flies in comparison. I know EF is the Yak company and it would be hard to beat flight characteristics of a EF Yak.
May 08, 2016, 09:32 PM
I have the pilot RC 87 inch yak. I fly it with a 60 cc motor on a canister. It flys realy good it will get realy aggressive if you want it to. The only problem it is not built as strong as the EF yak. I fly it really hard ( lots of crankshafts and knife edge spins) I started to get some cracks in the wood side plates about 3 inches behind where the wings slide into the fuse. If you fly less aggressive then I do and most people do then you will have no problems.
May 08, 2016, 10:42 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Thank you for the images. I appreciate it a lot.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Northern Michigan
May 08, 2016, 11:08 PM
John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregertman View Post
I have the pilot RC 87 inch yak. I fly it with a 60 cc motor on a canister. It flys realy good it will get realy aggressive if you want it to. The only problem it is not built as strong as the EF yak. I fly it really hard ( lots of crankshafts and knife edge spins) I started to get some cracks in the wood side plates about 3 inches behind where the wings slide into the fuse. If you fly less aggressive then I do and most people do then you will have no problems.
Nope, I love wadding up my Yak.

Quick Reply