This thread is privately moderated by l shems, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 07, 2016, 04:42 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Discussion

website on-line with new products

We proudy inform you that the JustFly.solutions website is now online.

All development done has finally turned into a product.

Check the links below:

Transform your Taranis into a "normal" transmitter

JustFly.solutions supplies Apps for the Taranis

Full support for ALL FrSky OpenTX radios!!

Name: screenshot_x10_18-02-06_23-14-35.png
Views: 21
Size: 33.6 KB
Description:

have fun and
Just Fly!
Last edited by l shems; Feb 08, 2018 at 04:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2016, 11:45 PM
No really, it doesn't have one

JustFly

Hi Guido,

I sent you an email, but haven't heard back. So I thought I would try a post. Having problems with the download and need some help.

Clif
May 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Mmm, must have missed that mail.

Ill contact you.
May 21, 2016, 08:20 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Any feedback yet after installing the pack I send you?
May 28, 2016, 11:31 PM
No really, it doesn't have one
Quote:
Originally Posted by l shems
Any feedback yet after installing the pack I send you?
I got everything installed on the radio and it took all of about 5 minutes. I got my plane all setup and it took me about 30 minutes, mainly because I was learning where everything was and how it all worked. The next plane I setup will take 10 minutes or less.

I have had a few flying sessions with the complete program (Basic F3K model, JustFly, F3kTrain, and AppManager) and so far all I can say is AMAZING! The plane settings and adjustments are all very intuitive and F3Ktrain is the best task training tool that I have ever used. I've used a number of different eepe for the Taranis (my own and others) and had gotten good results and am very comfortable with one of them in particular, but I will not be going back. I will be using your Apps from now on.

Thanks for making this available!
May 29, 2016, 03:17 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmoth
I got everything installed on the radio and it took all of about 5 minutes. I got my plane all setup and it took me about 30 minutes, mainly because I was learning where everything was and how it all worked. The next plane I setup will take 10 minutes or less.

I have had a few flying sessions with the complete program (Basic F3K model, JustFly, F3kTrain, and AppManager) and so far all I can say is AMAZING! The plane settings and adjustments are all very intuitive and F3Ktrain is the best task training tool that I have ever used. I've used a number of different eepe for the Taranis (my own and others) and had gotten good results and am very comfortable with one of them in particular, but I will not be going back. I will be using your Apps from now on.

Thanks for making this available!
You're welcome.

Any question, suggestions or remarks, just post them here.

Quick Reply