May 07, 2016, 04:18 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
New Product

JustFly.solutions transforms your Taranis in a "normal" transmitter.

Check this out: http://www.justfly.solutions

Her you can get model templates that transform your Taranis into a "normal" transmitter.

Just get the model you want, copy the content of the two ZIP files your receive by mail to your transmitters SDCard, and restore the Basics model in your model setup screen.

Long press the PAGE button to start your new transmitter looks:

Name: screenshot-6.png
Views: 129
Size: 4.3 KB
Description:

Name: screenshot_x10_18-02-06_23-14-35.png
Views: 62
Size: 33.6 KB
Description:

have fun and
Just Fly!
Last edited by l shems; Apr 27, 2020 at 04:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2016, 06:22 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
A customer review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmoth
I got everything installed on the radio and it took all of about 5 minutes. I got my plane all setup and it took me about 30 minutes, mainly because I was learning where everything was and how it all worked. The next plane I setup will take 10 minutes or less.

I have had a few flying sessions with the complete program (Basic F3K model, JustFly, F3kTrain, and AppManager) and so far all I can say is AMAZING! The plane settings and adjustments are all very intuitive and F3Ktrain is the best task training tool that I have ever used. I've used a number of different eepe for the Taranis (my own and others) and had gotten good results and am very comfortable with one of them in particular, but I will not be going back. I will be using your Apps from now on.

Thanks for making this available!
Oct 08, 2017, 05:51 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
I have created a neat feature on the servo order app: the currently selected servo will vibrate a bit, do you know what to put into it.

If you select output 1 for instance, and your rudder servo moves, you know you have to move the rudder settings over there. Then you do the second servo. See what moves, and move that to the second position.

Really handy.

Feb 08, 2018, 05:47 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
New release is out.

Full X10/X12 Horus type radios support.

http://www.justfly.solutions/index.p...plus-functions

Name: screenshot_x10_18-02-07_00-56-51.png
Views: 59
Size: 44.2 KB
Description:

Have Fun and Just Fly!
Feb 13, 2018, 06:11 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
You know you can change the menus to your liking, add your scripts, and even create widgets based on taranis scripts?

Check www.justfly.solutions
Mar 08, 2018, 06:19 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
DLG setup guide added to the site.

Check http://www.justfly.solutions/index.p...to-s/dlg-setup

Have Fun and Just Fly!
Mar 30, 2018, 05:53 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
Notepad startup notes reader and editor added.

Graphical log file viewer added.
Apr 15, 2018, 03:07 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=3065291

Check out this repository as well.
Nov 25, 2019, 01:35 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
And some instrcution video's here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5y...SdC7_tJJ_-JehQ
Feb 12, 2021, 05:39 PM
Hello,
Your website said post here for questions.

I am interested in your templates for DLG and just bought an X-lite pro. I am a JR guy so totaly confused with this radio. Please PM me and I will give you my email and we can start a dialog.
Feb 12, 2021, 05:52 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrmaln
Hello,
Your website said post here for questions.

I am interested in your templates for DLG and just bought an X-lite pro. I am a JR guy so totaly confused with this radio. Please PM me and I will give you my email and we can start a dialog.
Look, if it are common questions, why not post them here? Might be questions others also have.

If you have special request, you can pm me with your email.

I'll reply with pleasure, both here as in pm.

Guido

have fun and just fly. Google it
Feb 13, 2021, 04:03 AM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
Some questions from your other post answered:

Any radio will work, and the menu structure is the same for all of them. If it is opentx Lua supported that is.

Aftersales support by email, chat and even video chat if neccesary.

Neccesary skills: order something on a webshop, downloading after logging in, copying and unzipping files.

No companion needed, and read the newbie instructions first. It gives a page by page overview on how to get started without installing anything on your computer, but a browser and unzip if not on a recent windows. No companion needed.

But please understand I can't teach the world how to unzip, use a webshop, read a manual, copy files to an sdcard.
If those basic tasks are your problem, opentx is probably not your thing, and although my apps make things easier, justfly can't solve that.

Guido

have fun and just fly. Google it
Feb 28, 2021, 02:24 PM
formerly Juddkleinman
I just installed your system on an X-lite Pro and the directions on your web site for setting up a DLG are not quite lining up with what I am seeing. I have used restore to load your basicDLG program but when I go into the appman app to set up servos I do not get the full meue of 11 choices , I only see 4 or 5 menu items and non of them are Servo order. I only get Graphs, Games, NotePad, !!! InstallModels and Help.
Mar 09, 2021, 03:53 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Thread OP
We are in contact to sort your issue. Thanks

Edit: issues where nicely solved. Human error and a standard case of RTFM .

Hope you are enjoying now, Mountain Soarer!
Last edited by l shems; Apr 25, 2021 at 09:39 AM.
Apr 25, 2021, 09:09 AM
Hey I shems alias Guido��

Time goes by and with that new old technic take part at DLG, for example the new Yoda from Vladimir with 6 Servo Setup.
I am waiting for my one and wondering how to set it up with your great app.

Could be interesting for some people in the future ��

Thank you and keep your great work going on like in the past ��

Greetings vom Germany
Pana

Quick Reply