May 20, 2016, 08:27 PM
2 weeks...You're killing me....I want to sign up NOW!!!

Tony

Hey Rob...Why does this thing say you are 57 miles from me? Did they move West Long Branch???
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2016, 09:56 PM
Tom sent out the email, but forgot to turn on the registration pages. I took care of it, you are now good to go.

Joey
May 21, 2016, 04:54 AM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
Tom sent out the email, but forgot to turn on the registration pages. I took care of it, you are now good to go.

Joey
ya, thanks Joe. Was in a hurry to watch the Yankees loose, but they didn't!
May 21, 2016, 06:00 AM

WMPARKFLYERS will be there!

West Michigan Park Flyers Vengeance (1 min 28 sec)

OV-10 BRONCO FLAT SPINS (1 min 46 sec)

Coming Soon - Western Michigan Park Flyers Skinny-Dipper Foam 3D Float Plane (5 min 3 sec)

We look forward to this event every year! WMPF has a few new models this year to choose from. If you want a plane built and delivered to this event please get your orders in early. We are expecting a very busy summer season this year.

Check out the site and feel free to give us a call.

Greg & Barb
wmparkflyers.com
West Michigan Park Flyers LLC
616-667-1809
Last edited by WMParkFlyer; May 21, 2016 at 06:19 AM.
May 21, 2016, 06:09 AM
Hey Greg is the one with the prop in the fuse for sale yet?
May 21, 2016, 06:23 AM
The kits are in the box and for sale. I can't remember the price ... they are all in the trailer! We are at Watts Over Wetzel setting up for a fly in this weekend. I will post a price when we get them out of the trailer. We are currently waiting on an electronics shipment for this airframe. I will try and get the kits up on the website tonight.

Ahh I just noticed this was you Pete ... you can pick yours up today ;-)
May 21, 2016, 09:39 AM
I see it's now up -- Micki and I volunteered to help in the late afternoon, Friday and Saturday. We'll also be up there as of the Sunday before (camping, as usual), so we'll be glad to help with setup, etc.

Rob, if you want us to help with getting the Bigtop delivered/set up, just let us know. I won't guarantee we'll spot any new goofs by the contractors, but we'll try!

Bill
May 22, 2016, 12:42 AM
I am planning on getting there Sunday or Monday. If I can help just let me know.

Bill (Another Bill! <G>) Only I have Kilt!
May 22, 2016, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Only I have Kilt!
And we have two beagles, with COLD, WET noses.

Bill
May 22, 2016, 10:54 AM
AMA 1242

neat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt View Post
ya, thanks Joe. Was in a hurry to watch the Yankees loose, but they didn't!
Just put reg. in today. New knee got infected Jan 4 , have been in hospital & rehab till just yesterday. Now on 20 pills a day. But will be there Monday to Sunday. see ya there. got a res. in with PV for handiecaped row, not walking to great, hope you might let a golfcart on flightline?
May 22, 2016, 11:11 PM
Hey guys,

All registered and volunteer hours submitted! Now to enjoy the summer - NEAT will be here before we know it

Bill, thanks for the tent offer. Currently the tent should be set up the week before we arrive so when we all get there on Sunday it should be there (whether it's set up correctly though is a totally different issue - if history is any guide I expect I'll be making calls Monday AM).

It's hard to believe but this is our eighth year with the big top. We've come a long way from carting up portable car garages back in the early days. Regardless our tent is your tent - we're really looking forward to spending a week with you, Micki, and the girls (plus all of our regular and hopefully new NEAT friends).

Rob
May 23, 2016, 10:08 AM
Too Late Tom! Rick accepted my Reg for neat and volunteer
May 24, 2016, 09:17 PM
Sent in my payment...Got my confirmation...My vacation days from work are approved...I'm in.
Let the preparations, plotting & planning begin!!!
May 25, 2016, 06:41 PM
Fast and getting faster!
In the planning phases myself, but sadly this could be a miss year for me.....the pitfalls of a new job! Hoping I can swing it, but stay tuned!!!
May 25, 2016, 07:00 PM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTALJR View Post
In the planning phases myself, but sadly this could be a miss year for me.....the pitfalls of a new job! Hoping I can swing it, but stay tuned!!!
oh nooooooo Mr bill!