May 04, 2016, 02:13 PM
Resident Crashologist
Thread OP
Discussion

Beware of ExtremeZoneSport!

Company in China advertises cool planes and reasonable prices and shipping. They only use Western Union for payment. Lost over $200.00 - it is a rip off!! Stay away.
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2016, 11:04 PM
A business that uses Western Union only for payment. Brings back memories of the Gong Show.
Feb 22, 2017, 11:50 AM
**I'm Battman**

Extremezonesport.com SCAM!!!!!!

Looks like I'm the latest victim.

I knew I should check RCG before I sent them my $$$!

My stupidity just cost me $200

Roger
Mar 05, 2017, 08:00 PM
My name is Naga
I just checked that site out.

Looks like they have some great kit at very low prices so I can see the temptation.

It is a very complex website, surely not just set up to scam people?

It is like many of the sellers I see on eBay; they are shifting thousands of products and yet have a lot of negative feedback that stuff didn't arrive, but a relatively low percentage of what they actually sell. At least with ebay you have buyer protection.

Having said that, I don't even buy from AliExpress since they want my credit card number my policy has been no PayPal, no payee!

Roger, I am curious as to whether you finally got your stuff?
Mar 05, 2017, 08:07 PM
**I'm Battman**
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas
I just checked that site out.

Looks like they have some great kit at very low prices so I can see the temptation.

It is a very complex website, surely not just set up to scam people?

It is like many of the sellers I see on eBay; they are shifting thousands of products and yet have a lot of negative feedback that stuff didn't arrive, but a relatively low percentage of what they actually sell. At least with ebay you have buyer protection.

Having said that, I don't even buy from AliExpress since they want my credit card number my policy has been no PayPal, no payee!

Roger, I am curious as to whether you finally got your stuff?
------

No.

As soon as my Western Union money was picked up, all email communication stopped from them.
I continue to send them messages and they continue to be silent.

My love of the UMX Beast 3D really got the best of me.

Roger
Mar 05, 2017, 08:21 PM
My name is Naga
Sorry to hear that.

It's time enough yet for shipping from Indonesia but that doesn't sound very hopeful.

They have stuff I would like to buy, but with no buyer protection, even that offered by credit card, it is no go for me too.

I was initially wary about Bang Goods, but they use PayPal and I have also never had a problem. In several years and many purchases I only had one item go astray, and they promptly resent it.
Last edited by nagas; Mar 05, 2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Indonesia, not China
Mar 06, 2017, 06:46 PM
most exalted one
Maaybe report this to some Chinese official. Their government may have "good"ways to deal ith criminals.
Mar 06, 2017, 06:52 PM
My name is Naga
Not China, Indonesia! Also, supposedly Australia.
Jan 29, 2018, 11:05 AM
Friend of mine... got ripped on a GP Dirty Birdy week ago...

Just checked site for him, but it seemed gone, also gone in Google-cache, off line now.
Unsafe link too...

Indonesia??? Hope those bastards get thrown into Mount Merapi!

Importing RC goods in Indonesia is very expensive generally. So those pricings are not correct. Way to cheap!

Check this 'dirthole' in Surabaya! Fake adres! Occupant probably does not know adress is misused!

JL.TANJUNG PINANG NO 22 TANJUNG PERAK SURABAYA EAST JAVA INDONESIA 60177
Last edited by RC-Powerbus; Jan 29, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

Quick Reply