This thread is privately moderated by Heli2006, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 15, 2016, 12:37 PM
Any more news yet?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2016, 09:23 PM
Bruce
Any updates?
Dec 06, 2016, 02:12 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
what updates? The dates have been posted for2017. (See previous page).
Dec 06, 2016, 05:30 AM
The dates are there but no location (I've heard rumours of Bologna?).

Also what facilities? On site camping? Electric? etc
Dec 06, 2016, 01:05 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
O yes!
OK. The track is this:

http://www.collariraceway.it/

which is about 7,5km from Bologna International Airport (I know Ryanair flies there direct, at least from Athens, Greece).

Miky said recently that in the next 2-3 weeks there will be details about hotels, timetables etc.
Dec 06, 2016, 02:53 PM
Ok , time to start planning.
No wait I wasn't going to come to Italy, twice.
Dec 06, 2016, 03:48 PM
That's great, thanks Stelios
Dec 07, 2016, 02:30 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Peter... in May, we will also have the Greek International (of sorts!) race too... maybe a week before or after the Warm Up... How about two weeks of Italy/Greece combined?!

(Edit: If Mrs Boss approves, of course!)
Dec 07, 2016, 11:35 AM
DLAWW

L.collari raceway

Nice track!
Dec 27, 2016, 11:48 AM
Does anyone have any idea what type of bikes they are using? Are any of them available for purchase or are they custom builds like D.M.R etc..??

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Dec 27, 2016, 02:32 PM
This bike here:

http://www.rgevolution.com/

Do not consider Jabber, as they are not supporting this event anymore...
Dec 28, 2016, 10:40 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
To be exact and fair, JABBER will not sponsor the races (Warm Up and Worlds), like it did last year, with banners, on-the-spot-help, etc, but the drivers who own JABBER bikes are free to race, of course!!!

As for parts coverage, MAYBE rc-motorradshop will be there. That's up to the shop really, and it has nothing to do with JABBER. I guess we will hear from Gregor, in due time...

I am racing a JABBER bike and I'm not a member of the "Team" and of course all this is very interesting for me, too.
In any case, for parts, one can order the things they think they might need before the races, as we always did in previous years. For example, in Sweden, in 2014, where there was no rc bike shop at the track...

Bikes... wooohoo... there's a big lot to choose from!

KP, JABBER, RG, Nuova Faor, ZH, GT... you name it! Both nitro and electric ones! Take your pic.
Take a look in this forum, expecially at previous RC Bike Worlds reports, read and see pics of what people raced...
All of the above, really!

Quick Reply