Jun 06, 2016, 07:03 AM
G2loq Chopper
Hi, what are the 3 wire male plug used to connect the s-bus or the camera to the Naze 32 on this model ? molex 1.25 ? Other ?
Thanks in advance
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2016, 07:40 AM
G2loq Chopper
Also is it possible I received in Canada 2x Tarot 130fpv with pal camera instead of ntsc?
Jun 06, 2016, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassfox
I will ask my tech which version it was, it's a mini NAZE32, so standard cleanflight will work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassfox
we use cleanflight, it's just a NAZA32 inside.
Some questions about the FC.
  • Is there a way to connect a Spektrum Sat to the FC?
    The 3 ports on the back of the board are sbus, ppm and led.
    But maybe there are some direct solder joints on the board?
  • Does the FC output telemetry data so that i can use a minimosd?
  • Does the FC support Vbat?

thanks
Jun 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtechtech
Did you try another USB? If another USB is ok, we shall send you a new one. Thank you

i drove to the shop of a friend that has,, and yes his USB works,
with the same driver i have
detected automatically,
but when he used my USB for his computer. it doesn't work
i guess i got the lucky defective USB out of the box.,
Jun 08, 2016, 03:44 PM
HI there, my usb device is defective.

I found that in Ebay : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Adaptateur-US...wHns34eW96PdDQ (compatible driver CH340)

But I have some questions :
1-Is this usb device compatible with my tarot 130?
2-I see on the picture two output voltage 5v and 3v. Which one Is the good one for tarot 130??

thanks fo your adice.
Jun 09, 2016, 01:19 AM
I think the Tarot 130 and its siblings suffer from very bad reliability issues.

I started flying my Tarot 130 a few days ago and on the second day of testing, one of the wires on the USB cable came loose. I'm very careful and gentle with my RC stuff so this could not have been caused by me being too rough on the dongle.

Took me several hours to figure out how to fix it. I found a 4-pin connector at home and decided to replace the damaged end of the dongle with it and the problem was solved. Prior to this, I had been doing some hover tests with it indoors.

On the third day, I decided to bring it out for a test flight at a children's playground. On one occasion, I lost control of it (pilot error) when it was about 3 feet above ground and facing a gust of wind, causing it to drop onto a concrete surface. It was basically hovering just before the crash so it was a bit like a free fall rather than a high speed/high impact crash.

This small drop actually caused some damage to one of the micro ESCs. When attempting to power it up again, I saw smoke coming out from the ESC so I quickly disconnected the battery but it was too late. The damage was already done.

This is quite frustrating since I've hardly spent enough time flying it to actually enjoy it. I'm going to place an order for a replacement ESC today.

I guess when things are so tiny and small, they become less reliable. Interestingly, i've crashed plenty of toy-grade micro quadcopters such as the Hubsan X4 and they've been a lot more reliable.
Last edited by spectrelabs; Jun 09, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
Jun 09, 2016, 09:25 PM
I received my Tarot 130 , but unfortunately one of the motors is failed out of the box. Figured it out in cleanflight. It started crunchy and then failed full stop. Does anybody have experience with Foxtechs returns ? I'm just looking for a straight replacement and not a refund. I've left a message with them and hopefully I get an RMA soon. This thing is pretty sweet and I want to fly it!
Jun 10, 2016, 07:23 AM
G2loq Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpunnyD
I received my Tarot 130 , but unfortunately one of the motors is failed out of the box. Figured it out in cleanflight. It started crunchy and then failed full stop. Does anybody have experience with Foxtechs returns ? I'm just looking for a straight replacement and not a refund. I've left a message with them and hopefully I get an RMA soon. This thing is pretty sweet and I want to fly it!
I had almost exactly the same problem and Margaret at FoxTech did all the best for me. I sent an email to [email protected] . She sent a new ESC as it burned at my second plugin. The only problem I had is that FoxTech is not able to see any video from YouTube as the channel is forbidden in China. Then I had to upload a short video and send pictures to be evaluated. Because, before it burned, the ESC/Motor had bad behaviour and they needed to have video of the problem. Once the ESC burned, it was less complicated and a picture of the burned ESC was enough
Jun 10, 2016, 07:26 AM
G2loq Chopper
Second attempt as I need to order some plugs for installing a new 3d camera on it !

Hi, what are the 3 wire male plug used to connect the s-bus or the camera to the Naze 32 on this model ? molex 1.25 ? Other ?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by G2loq; Jun 10, 2016 at 09:15 AM.
Jun 11, 2016, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2loq
Second attempt as I need to order some plugs for installing a new 3d camera on it !

Thanks in advance
Do you have a Tarot 130? It comes with the connector
Jun 11, 2016, 11:57 PM
More jets than a carburetor
how long does it take for the tarot to get delivered from fox tech?
Jun 12, 2016, 10:22 AM
G2loq Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrelabs
Do you have a Tarot 130? It comes with the connector
Great thanks for your answer... That help a lot. I have 3 Tarot 130... but I just need to buy new connectors and for that I need to know the name and size of that plug
Jun 12, 2016, 10:24 AM
G2loq Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydve76
how long does it take for the tarot to get delivered from fox tech?
Mine arrived from China in Canada in 4 days with DHL
Jun 15, 2016, 11:45 AM
G2loq Chopper
No answer since days... Is it a dead forum ? Or foxtech guys are too busy working on their Screamer I'am also waiting...
Jun 15, 2016, 12:50 PM
i totally took of my quad, since the support is lame,
i cant wait for another email

i replaced mine with standard naze and blheli 10amp one shot,
ubec,

still manageable
i think this is the last time i will take some of their drones

Quick Reply