May 09, 2016, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverfly
it looks good, but you need to fly more in the field , the multipath problem kills the video.
thank you for the effort, how far can you fly with it and how long does it fly with the 500mah battery on your site?
https://www.foxtechfpv.com/tarot-11-...o-battery.html
roughly 7mins with the 500mah 3s, even longer with a 800mah.
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2016, 01:49 PM
The Mini FC+PDB combo is really nice! Is there any chance to get just this FC+PDB combo for self build copters?
May 09, 2016, 08:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah2k
Does this use a standard version of the Cleanflight Naze 1.12.0? Or is it custom? Which one is it if its custom?
It is the Cleanflight 1.2.1 version
Manual can be download from https://www.foxtechfpv.com/tarot-130...o-tl130h1.html, scroll down till the specifications.
For further problem, please directly contact me at [email protected] for fast response.
Thank you
Last edited by foxtechtech; May 09, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
May 10, 2016, 02:19 AM
Registered User Friendly
When are the spare parts going to be available? I just want to order the frame for this
May 10, 2016, 06:35 PM
Thread OP

Tarot 130

hi friend, would you pls send an email to us email address: [email protected] our engineer will solove it
Latest blog entry: FOXTECH GAIA 120 Hexacopter
May 10, 2016, 06:37 PM
Thread OP

parts

May I have your email address, and chech it for you
May 10, 2016, 06:40 PM
Thread OP

inventor!

You can try it, and let me know your success
May 10, 2016, 06:45 PM
Thread OP

procedure of Tarot 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah2k
Hi guys

I got mine today from FoxtechFPV and have been trying to flash Betaflight to the flight controller and I have appeard to have bricked the FC.

How do I bring it back? Where are the manuals???

All I did to brick it was push the boot button on the bottom and plug in the USB - and then after that I could not flash to it anyways, and it will not power up the flight controller with the usual sounds, and no matter what I do I cant get access to it again in cleanflight

Please provide a procedure to reflash cleanflight 1.12.0 back onto it and recover it BECAUSE there are ZERO instructions..!!

If I can't get this working I'll be filing a paypal complaint and asking for a refund.

Thanks
May I have your order no. and email address, and will reply you soon
May 14, 2016, 07:07 AM
Hellow to all!
Recently I ordered Tarot 130 from foxtechfpv.com, and I have a trouble: when I try to fly indoor - it's very difficult to kept quadcopter at one place in the air (angle mode). I add a my receiver, other - stock. Accelerometers - calibrated.
After this I try to use a "Accelerometer trim" feature, but when I fly 1-2 pack - it's need another values... ((( Really it's need to be trimmed before each flight on the computer? (((
My another small very cheap quad Beetle 929 much easy to keep at one place in the air... And my another 250mm quad with APM too much easy...
I don't understand, what I doing wrong.... Break many props... Please help.
May 18, 2016, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkKharkov
Hellow to all!
Recently I ordered Tarot 130 from foxtechfpv.com, and I have a trouble: when I try to fly indoor - it's very difficult to kept quadcopter at one place in the air (angle mode). I add a my receiver, other - stock. Accelerometers - calibrated.
After this I try to use a "Accelerometer trim" feature, but when I fly 1-2 pack - it's need another values... ((( Really it's need to be trimmed before each flight on the computer? (((
My another small very cheap quad Beetle 929 much easy to keep at one place in the air... And my another 250mm quad with APM too much easy...
I don't understand, what I doing wrong.... Break many props... Please help.
Hi sir, I'm Steven from foxtech. Please send these problems to our email account <[email protected]> so that we may deal with your problems in details. Thank you, sir!
Jun 03, 2016, 11:00 PM
When I first connected the USB adapter I got the same error some other have mentioned of device not recognized. I was able to get it to work with the following driver:

http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-conver...iver-download/
Jun 04, 2016, 10:07 AM
i tried looking for drivers,
and its doesnt work
this is really anoying,
i plug the battery and got beep beep beep
for 3 hours, non stop. what is that?

i cnat find any manual saying something baout that
i cant configure also since the USB is not recornize

im so dissapointed
Jun 04, 2016, 04:57 PM
Mine did the loud constant beeping until I had properly setup the Rx type in Cleanflight, so I think it is indicating no Rx signal.

So you installed the driver I linked, and it still doesn't work? What version windows are you running?
Jun 05, 2016, 11:44 PM
yes even foxtech representative send me email for this fdrivers

i tried this on multiple machines,

Windows 7 64bit
windows 7 32bit
Mac OS
windows XP.
still cant find the proper driver,

im suspecting the USB module that came from the box is a the lucky broken one,

once i plug the USB it reads it as Unknows devices,
on the device manager, clicke update >browse driver..
Ch340 inf,
this how it looks like on my PC before and after installing the driver
Last edited by sirfrancis168; Jun 06, 2016 at 02:55 AM.
Jun 06, 2016, 03:05 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfrancis168
yes even foxtech representative send me email for this fdrivers

i tried this on multiple machines,

Windows 7 64bit
windows 7 32bit
Mac OS
windows XP.
still cant find the proper driver,

im suspecting the USB module that came from the box is a the lucky broken one,

once i plug the USB it reads it as Unknows devices,
on the device manager, clicke update >browse driver..
Ch340 inf,
this how it looks like on my PC before and after installing the driver
Did you try another USB? If another USB is ok, we shall send you a new one. Thank you

Quick Reply