Apr 28, 2016, 02:28 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tarot 130 FPV Racing Quadcopter PNP Combo

Hi guys,
I just tested the newest tarot 130 racing quad and I really love it.

The tiny quad has so many good highlights that I want to share here.

First, the size of this quad is so small that you can easily put in the pocket. Second, due to its very small body and very light weight, the quad can really be called a racing one, it uses 4000kv 1104 motor and 3 inch prop, by using the stock 450mah 3S lipo, the quad can really do a few moves that I can only do with my professional 250 sized racing quad. Third, since it's so small and light, it can be hardly damaged by a small crash, so it's safe to fly indoors with your friends, building a small track in the living room should be a great fun! Then, to my surprises, the palm sized quad even has a 300mw 5.8G Video transmitter and a micro camera. At first I thought the cam should be a so-so one, but after I tried it, I found it's actually as clear as other expensive camera and even better HDR, the night vision is also acceptable for its size. I can fly 100 meters without signal glitch. I guess it's because the video antenna is directly soldered to the transmitter module so no signal loss.

I really like this Tarot 130 racing quad and it did bring great fun to my life. I flew it in the office and everyone is laughing :P Here some videos share with you and I hope you like it. We also supply combo with battery and FM800 (futaba Sbus compatible receiver, only 2 grams)to save cost for our users hope you like it.

Tarot 130 FPV Racing Quadcopter Introduction (6 min 43 sec)

Tarot 130 FPV Racing Quadcopter Flight Test -Revised (2 min 47 sec)

https://www.foxtechfpv.com/tarot-130...pnp-combo.html
http://www.foxhobby.com/tarot-130-fp...bo-p-2180.html
Last edited by foxtechtech; Apr 28, 2016 at 04:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2016, 03:21 PM
Nice quad, waiting it from you)
Apr 28, 2016, 03:43 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Sleek looking frame, and very capable for it's size. Is there a way to reduce the static on the video signal? It performs nicely considering everything is so small, but even outside it seems there is quite a bit of image distortion.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Apr 28, 2016, 04:21 PM
RotorX
Cloner quad, tsk tsk tarot. I thought you were better than that
Apr 29, 2016, 01:24 AM
there is a few static was because I flew indoors ,and the monitor to record the video was put on the groud. i also found this small quad could fly over 10 minutes with a 3S 800mah lipo.
even longer than those bigger quads.
Apr 29, 2016, 02:57 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I see, so on the goggles the image was much more steady, especially outside?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Apr 30, 2016, 08:26 PM
I cannot connect to it and configure using cleanflight. I get the error USB not recognized. Very frustrated after two days and no connection.

Dan
May 04, 2016, 04:18 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 108buzz
I cannot connect to it and configure using cleanflight. I get the error USB not recognized. Very frustrated after two days and no connection.

Dan
Hi Dan,
Sorry to hear the problem.
I learnt you were requesting the wire sequence of the Naze 32 board so you could try with another USB. I am waiting for Tarot factory to confirm me this. I will update you by email in 24 hours.
I also told Tarot about the CH340 Driver in the zip file and CP2102 that you tried both but failed, Tarot said the best way to install driver is to search CH340IR.EXE on Google, download and install; Installing directly from the zip file could fail.
By the way, have you tried to change another PC? It might sound funny, but happened to us with these open source FCs.
Latest blog entry: FOXTECH GAIA 120 Hexacopter
May 09, 2016, 09:37 AM
I am having mega issues with the Tarot 130

I tried to flash Betaflight Naze to it, and somehow it had bricked the Naze32 and now I can't get it to work again. There are no usual beeps or anything

Please provide a procedure to fix it asap! because there isn't anything!!! HELP!!
May 09, 2016, 05:51 PM
Never mind. I was able to sort it out using my 100+ IQ. Loaded the zigdag driver pack and overwrote the windows10 driver that had been loaded and all good.

FoxtechFPV, you need to talk to Tarot and get them to provide proper instructions for updating the firmware - because there is none!
May 10, 2016, 04:55 AM
I really like this quad with Betaflight 2.6.1. !!! Also threw on some RotorX quad props and WOW!!!

Simply awesome for the $$
May 11, 2016, 11:23 PM
tHe n00b on YouTube
The props are 3020 or 3030?
May 12, 2016, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausmarty
Cloner quad, tsk tsk tarot. I thought you were better than that
Just curious, what is it a clone of?

The reason they're getting so much garbage in the video is they're using linear polarized antennas so the video is getting multipathing, especially indoors. Looks like a nice little quad, too bad they crippled the video by using LP instead of CP. Probably not that hard to change, but you shouldn't have to.
May 20, 2016, 01:54 PM
I void warranties
Hi, can anyone tell me what exactly the little mini "naze32" is so I can find a pin diagram? Specifically I need to know which pin is the RX pin of UART2 for S.BUS and weather or not it has a built in inverter or if I need an external one.
May 23, 2016, 01:13 PM
I keep getting an error when trying to install the driver CH340IR ???? any suggestions?

Quick Reply