This thread is privately moderated by Jason WAI, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 18, 2004, 10:26 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP

FS: Futaba S9206 Servo Heli Hi Torque Metal Gear

I've one Futaba S9206 Servo Heli Hi Torque Metal Gear for sale
General purpose, Good torque : Maximum Output : 132 oz-in.
barely used with great care, like new, excellent condition,
with servo plates set

PAYMENT RECEIVED ****SOLD ****

Verified Paypal ready

p.s. I'm on the Good seller List for various items

For details, please check tower hobbies :

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXADX7&P=ML
Last edited by Jason WAI; Sep 17, 2004 at 12:02 AM. Reason: PAYMENT RECEIVED ****SOLD ****
to remove ads between posts
Aug 27, 2004, 12:31 AM
Thread OP
o.k. price reduced
Aug 27, 2004, 05:29 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Hello Everybody,

We are very pleased to get the opportunity to contact you at the moment, thanks a lot for your much working!

First of all, I would like to give a brief self-introduction for you. Our company is a Chinese supplier which is specializes in manufacturing and exporting all kinds of toys for a few years. Especially the high quality toys as Radio Control Toys and Hobby Products. I would like you to take a minute to browse our website( http://www.gr-exp.com ) to know more about us. I would like to offer a price list of our products for you, but please inform me the products items or products name which is your requirements,Then we will provide further information for your reference.

Due to our high quality products, competitive prices, and excellent service, our products have sold well in a variety of markets worldwide. We wishes to meet your requirements and exceed you expectations. If you are interested in any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your inquiries and orders in the near future.

I would really appreciate for your cooperation and your kind help!

Best regards!

Yours Truly,
Warren
Aug 30, 2004, 07:57 PM
Thread OP
sent pm warren
Sep 06, 2004, 08:39 PM
Thread OP
lower price
Sep 12, 2004, 09:37 PM
Thread OP
Yes. I do combine shipping

As the prices include standard shipping already, the prices might be reduced further if you bought dffiernet items from me at once.

Quick Reply