BAYANGTOYS X16 With altitude Hold - Brushless motors - Page 5 - RC Groups
May 16, 2016, 06:02 PM
Hi, I have ordered one, do you think it can go with gopro?
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2016, 09:52 PM
Info for this quad says return to home and land. How does this happen if no GPS installed? Also does it have one button take off and land function?
May 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMill
Info for this quad says return to home and land. How does this happen if no GPS installed? Also does it have one button take off and land function?
No Gps;... and it's not a return to home but a "one key return" ... AFAIK, there is no altituld hold (with mine at least or I didn't find how to activate it). Review wil lbe published today
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
May 17, 2016, 12:52 AM
put the link of the review here, please
May 17, 2016, 02:04 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilifida
put the link of the review here, please

You could also search with the words "x16" and easily find it

but here it is: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2665420
May 17, 2016, 03:15 AM
thank you
May 17, 2016, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
AFAIK, there is no altituld hold (with mine at least or I didn't find how to activate it). Review wil lbe published today
The throttle stick is centered or not? If centered and no altitude hold it would make absolutely no sense. Are they kidding?

Edit: Ah, understood! It's not like a Syma or JXD altitude hold. It should be more like from the Huajun W606. You bring it to a certain altitude manually and then you should have to press a button and it maintains the height. The throttle will be deactivated. If it's that kind of altitude hold then, sorry, I don't need it. Could you find anything about a button in its manual?
Last edited by hair_energizer; May 17, 2016 at 09:58 AM.
May 19, 2016, 01:20 AM
Such as propellers are compatible with this quad?
May 24, 2016, 03:26 AM
Do it come with camera?
May 24, 2016, 03:59 AM
No altitude hold. Does have "auto-crash" feature. Mine flies 10s max, then flips over as the front left motor dies.
May 24, 2016, 04:16 AM
Quads & Planes, cant beat them
Solo,
I have read many of your reviews. That auto crash feature made me laugh. It appears the quality of this quad is lacking. Both you and SeBy got bad ones. With the New XK's these other companies are going to have to up their game.
May 24, 2016, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb
Solo,
I have read many of your reviews. That auto crash feature made me laugh. It appears the quality of this quad is lacking. Both you and SeBy got bad ones. With the New XK's these other companies are going to have to up their game.

It's a shame this Bayang's first brushless is so buggy. Motors sound really smooth aqnd the frame feels strong, plus it looks great.
Last edited by SoloProFan; May 24, 2016 at 05:37 AM.
Jun 14, 2016, 12:04 PM
Flyin' Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Hummm starting bad ....
Luckely I always disassemble/inspect before first take off. Result:
- 1 disoldeted wire on one ESC
- 1 cutted wire for motor-ESC jonction
and PWM signal for ESC directly soldered on a poor 2.54mm servo plugs ....
crappy soldering jobs ...
But the good news the machine seems to work fine after fixing .... I added some liquid electrical tape on these PWM signal solders

I am afraid after a crash.... some shortcut will put into fire this machine ...
I just got mine, and it has all "B" props... no "A" props.

Looks like some QA issues coming out of the Bayang factory, but I guess that's the price we pay for these low-priced brushless quads.
Jun 14, 2016, 12:08 PM
Flyin' Ryan
Seby, what mount where you using to attach your GoPro clone to this quad?
Jun 14, 2016, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimacman
I just got mine, and it has all "B" props... no "A" props.

Looks like some QA issues coming out of the Bayang factory, but I guess that's the price we pay for these low-priced brushless quads.
Not really all cheapo burshless quad got alot issue. I mean the issue cause crashing.

Like JJRC X1, XK X251 some else are good example.
This bayangtoys X16 was the exception, before it release I was pretty interesting. but Seby/SPF facing problem on first flight.
Then my mind set, away from X16 or the 100bucks will hit the ground hard.