BAYANGTOYS X16 With altitude Hold - Brushless motors - Page 2 - RC Groups
Apr 22, 2016, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewc74
I would like to do a review on this one , if the price is true the X1 may be obsolete
If you're looking for an X1 competitor, check out the XK X251. This X16 looks like it would be less sporty than an X1, but a possibly great camera platform. X1 may still be the sportiest of the three (no experience), but with the yaw delay issue I just didn't want to try it out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Review
gps?
No gps. These toy quad designers just like to put discs on them that look like gps antennas for some reason. Some may actually be antennas, but some are just fake (like the X1).
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2016, 05:24 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotQuad
If you're looking for an X1 competitor, check out the XK X251. This X16 looks like it would be less sporty than an X1, but a possibly great camera platform. X1 may still be the sportiest of the three (no experience), but with the yaw delay issue I just didn't want to try it out yet.

The X251 is different. It's more aimed to be relatively fast, but also be well behaved. And it does also have a yaw issue, but only on 6G mode, so it seems. When you make it turn hard left, and then give hard right, it waits a second, may even lift up the left front motor, and then start to turn right again.

I may need some more practice, but in 6G mode, the X251 is harder to fly fast and smooth, than the X1, provided the X1 has been fitted with 5046BN props.
Apr 23, 2016, 05:38 AM
I have the X1 and the wobble effect drove me to transplant it to a carbon fiber frame. I hate to hear that the 251 has the yaw issue. But it does look like a great quad !
Apr 23, 2016, 07:29 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewc74
I have the X1 and the wobble effect drove me to transplant it to a carbon fiber frame. I hate to hear that the 251 has the yaw issue. But it does look like a great quad !

The yaw issue in 6G mode is not as well present as on the X1, it more feels like it doesn't like to make a fast turn. But when you do left yaw, right yaw, in quick succession, you see the delay between changing directions is not an inertia issue, even bigger quads can respond faster to the sudden direction change. Plus the fact that others report the yaw is instantly responding when flying in 3G mode, also shows it's not a mechanical issue.

I hope the next version of the X1, which is rumored to come soon, will correct the yaw/wobble issue, without removing the sporty character of the X1.

I agree the X16 doesn't look sporty, but looks can be deceiving. The H26 also looks big and slow, but also flies pretty fast.
Apr 23, 2016, 07:38 AM
Very true , I would have never thought that my xk250 and MJX 101 would perform as they do.

You never know until you fly it
Apr 25, 2016, 03:02 AM
I wonder how the ESC's are integrated it would be a win if they are separate from the FC, you could swap it for a CC3D and proper TX set.
Latest blog entry: KingKong GT110 Review
Apr 27, 2016, 04:10 PM
I just saw this one here too: http://www.banggood.com/search/bayangtoys-x16.html
Apr 27, 2016, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drra
Hmmm, thats $135 vs. GB's $110 pre-sale. Does GB actually lower the price during their pre-sales to where we can expect that price to go up?
Apr 27, 2016, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotQuad
Hmmm, thats $135 vs. GB's $110 pre-sale. Does GB actually lower the price during their pre-sales to where we can expect that price to go up?
BG provide free shipping to my area, but GB not.

I had the calculate, XK X350 even is BG cost more, but after BG + 40+ shipping fee...I will go BG
May 02, 2016, 08:42 AM
on gearbest presale is 99€
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_355354.html
May 04, 2016, 02:21 PM
This could be a good quadcopter, but the plastic look cheap. Anyone advise to buy it?
May 04, 2016, 03:05 PM
Champ Fan
Looks like a real camera quad. with 500grams of weight its not so sporty flyer for sure, wont even compare to X1 or X251. Those are Under 300 grams

Nice looks like brushless motors are coming down in price. See more and more quads with brushless near 100$ mark. Maybe in future all toy grade quads will have brushless motors too.
May 08, 2016, 03:27 AM
Rc Runner
It weighs a lot more but it goes to 11.1v not 7.4
the speed also depends on the inclination of the drone
May 10, 2016, 05:15 AM
Would it be possible to power this quadcopter with turnigy and zippy 3s 2200mah lipos? I have 3 at home. This would mean I could really use this quad until I don't wanna see it anymore!!!
May 12, 2016, 10:47 PM
Looks interesting. Brushless is a suprise. This is their first Brushless if I'm not mistaken.