Apr 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
Enigma
New Product

BAYANGTOYS X16 With altitude Hold - Brushless motors

BAYANGTOYS X16 2.0MP Camera Air Pressure Altitude Hold 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter Ready-to-fly - WHITE

www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_355354.html

Main Features:
With automatic return function, the copter will automatic returning and landing when lost connection or signal received interference.
With attractive headless mode, completely solving pilot "loss of orientation" problems.
360 degree flip / rollover function makes your aircraft turning around and around likes a excited bird, let's enjoy more fun of rolling.
2-mega-pixel HD camera give you a clear image / video as you were nearby.
Side flight function shows the good balance keeping performance and a big stunt potential.
You can also enjoy some basic functions: Forward / backward / up / down / turn left / turn right.

Type: Quadcopter
Brand: Bayangtoys
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Automatic Return,Camera,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Intermediate Level

More specifications listed here

Some best deals on drones blackfriday 2016 discount coupons
Last edited by artlovesart; Nov 23, 2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: added specs
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2016, 09:45 PM

More info

This looks great ! What is the price ?
I like the brushless motors and would be great if it is a good price. With the transmitter housing 6 batteries it should have great range .
Last edited by deewc74; Apr 21, 2016 at 09:56 PM.
Apr 21, 2016, 09:48 PM
brushless motors and with camera? seems a upgraded JJRC X1 ,and will it be free shipping ?
Apr 21, 2016, 09:59 PM
seems great
Apr 21, 2016, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewc74
This looks great ! What is the price ?
I like the brushless motors and would be great if it is a good price. With the transmitter housing 6 batteries it should have great range .
Just saw this on Gearbest presale and came here to see if there was any talk of it yet.
GB lists it at $110 http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_355354.html
Or $133 for Wifi FPV version http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_355353.html

Flying time at 12-16 mins. Specs state the Control Distance: 300-800m.

If that's all true and it's not held back by some flying/quality/availability issues, it could be a nice cheap camera bird. The new Syma X8HC has altitude hold as well, but is brushed and selling at just $10 cheaper at $100. And that's half the flying time, less than half the range, and about the same weight. If the X8 can lift a gopro, I'm sure this could.

Not sure what "Detailed Control Distance: 260-350m" means. Are they saying the range is 300-800, but it's really only controllable from 260-350m? Because if so, then that's what I would call the control distance.

Look forward to seeing/hearing more. Might pick it up as my first bird intended for a camera as opposed to just flying fun.
Apr 22, 2016, 12:18 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Interesting. The design looks like an X1 and a H26 got married, and this is their kid. The hinged battery door and the fake GPS dish are very X1, but the frame is more H26. Hopefully it will combine the best of these JJRC designs, as neither are perfect, but sure have their strong features.

I hope the altitude hold can be disabled, or else it had better be working flawlessly, expecially on landings, and allow a normal speed descent. Instead of like it's now often on cheap quads with AH, it either drops like a rock, because you held throttle down too long, or it won't come down at all, or barely, as you nudge the throttle stick down in small movements...
Apr 22, 2016, 03:16 AM
Rc Runner
It looks so impressive to a syma x8c but with the potential of the brushless motor! I just bought from gearbest
Last edited by Bi7hazard; Apr 22, 2016 at 04:17 AM.
Apr 22, 2016, 04:31 AM
Any chance the transmitter is going to be bayang x8 compatible?
Apr 22, 2016, 06:47 AM
which motors size?
Apr 22, 2016, 01:07 PM
I'm thinking about picking one up as well , It seems like the JJRC X1 may have some competitioI agree on the alt hold , hopefully it can be disabled. I'll stick around and see what happens!

Happy Flying guys !
Apr 22, 2016, 02:21 PM
PALE OTAK KAU!!
The presale price seems too good to be true especially for a brushless quad. I'm pretty sure it'll rise to a few more dollars once it's officially out but I'll keep an eye on it.
Apr 22, 2016, 05:24 PM
This could be a winner as a camera quad. But needs better camera and gimbal and an FPV setup.

Best to wait for full reviews and testing before buying.
Last edited by Gimp Man; Apr 22, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
Apr 22, 2016, 09:14 PM
I would like to do a review on this one , if the price is true the X1 may be obsolete
Apr 22, 2016, 10:02 PM
gps?