Did some tuning and smashed my course record... - RC Groups

Benton County R/C Aerodrome (Adair Village, Oregon, United States)

Thread Tools
Apr 20, 2016, 10:44 PM
Registered User
Yippee!

Did some tuning and smashed my course record...


So tonight I updated to the latest 2.6.1 betaflight, redid my settings and hit the park to do some PID tuning.

In the process I smashed my course record by an incredible 3x.. by breaking 12 props instead of my normal 1-4 at most.

The difference? 80% stupidity, most of my tuning flights ended in a crash instead of setting it down gently when I could see it was oscillating. The other 20% was because I'm trying to use up the last of my weaker gemfan props instead of my preferred DAL's.

Anyway yeah. 12 props in a day, beat that!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2016, 10:32 AM
Registered User
scottieusa's Avatar
Challenge accepted!!
May 09, 2016, 11:04 PM
Registered User
is anyone ready to start flying quads again
May 09, 2016, 11:04 PM
Registered User
besides levi of course
May 12, 2016, 09:13 AM
Registered User
Jerry Campbell's Avatar
Hey, If the sun is shining and there isn't much wind. We're supposed to have something in the air.
Wow, someone has (or had) 12 extra props.
Jul 21, 2016, 08:56 AM
Registered User
Jerry Campbell's Avatar
Does anyone know what's going on in Philomath this weekend at the museum ? It's a flying thing of some kind. With drones and model planes and full size planes and helicopters and balloons.