Aileron Rudder Mixing - RC Groups
Apr 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
Discussion

Aileron Rudder Mixing

It's not clear in the manual about using aileron - rudder mixing. My plane is the Anaconda with an inverted V-tail that needs lots of A-R mixing. Should the transmitter do that or does the Vector do it?
Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2016, 09:31 AM
Hello,

The Vector should handle the coordination when it is enabled. However if you expect to need it when you fly with stabilization disabled, we recommend that you only enable the mixing when the mode switch is set to stabilization disabled.

Regards, John
Apr 21, 2016, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnET
Hello,

The Vector should handle the coordination when it is enabled. However if you expect to need it when you fly with stabilization disabled, we recommend that you only enable the mixing when the mode switch is set to stabilization disabled.

Regards, John
I see no where that AIL-RUD mixing can be configured in the Vector setup of the stuff prior to OSD setup. So how do I configure an inverted V-tail for this mixing if not in the transmitter itself?
Apr 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
Ok, you should be able to select VTail as the frame type (leave your radio frame type to traditional plane type, not VTail). Then reverse your servo channels in the radio and/or swap the servo connections going into the Vector until you get the control surfaces moving the correct way with your sticks. Then run the RX Wizard. Does this work to get everything working correctly?

If not, please open a support ticket on our website and we will help you get it sorted.

Regards, John
Jun 15, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hi JohnET,

off thread question, I am on a process of setting the egale tree vector with volantex ranger 757-4. Heard a lot of bad things about it, specially the sudden dive with full throttle and other stupid stuff.
Too bad, i have already bought it with all the electronics , just a quick question though, will the plane perform likes a normal airplane when i use the eagle tree vector stabilization mod enable? Does it effect the plane performance? do i still need to mod the plane in order to archive long range flying (I will not be using 3d mod though)

this is my first fpv plane with eagle tree vector so please excuse my stupidity.