This thread is privately moderated by Kevin Greene, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2016, 10:15 PM
Trader Rating: 93
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

WILL SHIP!!!...Brand NEW PNP FreeWing ME-262 With MANY MODS!!!

I'm reluctantly selling my brand new FreeWing Me-262......Everything is brand new and the plane has yet to be flown...I need to make room for other projects and this model won't fit into my car in one piece...

This plane has many mods, mostly to the power system...The motors are upgraded Cyclone power 2500kv balanced outrunners with HobbyWing 80 amp ESC's...Included is a HV UBEC (7A/8S) with selectable voltage output to the servos...This plane with these power mods should be at least 25-30mph faster than the stock version...The RX shown is not included...

I've also done the flap mod, creating scale flaps instead of the non-scale stock split flap arrangement...The plane is also lightly weathered and clear coated with flat clear----Looks great!!!...The gun holes have been opened up to get cooling air to the batteries..

The price is $400 for this PNP beauty!!!...And I will meet a reasonable distance from Jackson, TN...PM me for fastest response...If you what it shipped it will be at your expense...I have a box that my Super Viper came it that should work...

Kevin

Kevin
Last edited by Kevin Greene; Apr 19, 2016 at 05:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2016, 10:37 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Kevin....PM'd you one this....let's make it happen.

Jon
Apr 20, 2016, 09:21 AM
Thread OP
've had quite a few PM's for this now that I'll ship...After checking with Greyhound the shipping price is about $70-$77 anywhere in the USA from Jackson TN...Since I'm centrally located the price seems to be about the same for standard shipping...I checked for Houston, Boston, and LA areas and all price quotes are about the same...Some areas offer Express Shipping for about $20 more as some of Greyhound's routes are direct, but Express is not available on all routes...I obtained the Greyhound shipping estimate based on 22lbs---The price goes up about $1/pound for weight over 22 lbs...As for the dimensions of the box all Greyhound asks for is the length of the box which is 52"...Well within the 83" length limit...

This should give you guys an accurate shipping cost on this one of a kind beauty!!!...First guy that pulls the trigger it's his...And I ask that the PP costs be shared/split between me and the buyer to help pay for the packing I'll need to buy to get this bird shipped...

Kevin
Apr 20, 2016, 09:40 AM
Trader Rating: 6
Darn... bus only? I'm a 2-3 hour round trip to the bus stations in town.
Apr 20, 2016, 04:40 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignernt_dweeb
Darn... bus only? I'm a 2-3 hour round trip to the bus stations in town.
I'll ship it any way you want since the buyer is paying...What do you have in mind???

Kevin
Apr 20, 2016, 05:05 PM
Trader Rating: 37
sent PM. left several responses.
Apr 20, 2016, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Greene
I'll ship it any way you want since the buyer is paying...What do you have in mind???

Kevin
Can you ship via USPS? How much to 78114 ?
Apr 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
Thread OP
Guys---Please be patient as my wife had outpatient surgery today...(Again!!!)...I'll get to everyone's PM's...

THANKS!!!...Kevin
Apr 20, 2016, 08:53 PM
Kevin, take care of your family. Let this kind of thing go for awhile.
Apr 21, 2016, 06:44 AM
Trader Rating: 146
used to build now i fly
pm sent and tell wife get well soon

no rush for reply take your time
Apr 21, 2016, 08:11 AM
Thread OP
The wife is having a series of 6 surgeries to improve the circulation in her legs----One every Wednesday...So, she's tired, hurting, cranky, etc...Which is to be expected....She's a very beautiful woman but has "Barbie Doll" legs...This has been a blessing and a curse as she's tall and gorgeous but has developed painful episodes...They grew so fast when she was growing up that she has developed vein related issues...She's a trooper and will pull through as this isn't her first rodeo with this...More like her 4th or 5th...

Here's a pic of her from a few years back...To give reference to her legs/height---That hearth behind her tops out @ 52 inches!!!...Her legs are bent so you can see how high her hips would be if standing in relation to the hearth...

I'll get to everyone but I'm just letting all know why I haven't gotten back to some very quickly...

Kevin
Apr 21, 2016, 12:25 PM
Trader Rating: 146
used to build now i fly
pm sent
Apr 21, 2016, 07:01 PM
Thread OP
Sold for local pickup!!!

Kevin

Quick Reply