Apr 18, 2016, 12:00 PM
Power by hearty franks & beans
Thread OP
Discussion

Anyone using Cinemizers for AP? How they working?

I like the low-profile look but wonder about the image quality - can you see focus for verification?

Also, about compatibility can you connect via a common cable and simple connectors to a standard VRx such as the RMRC 1.3ghz that I use?

I wouldn't mind the cable... I am looking at older "plus" models and the new OLED.

Paul
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2016, 04:02 AM
They are the best, own them, compared with all FS models and the image is ... just Zeiss !
If this term not sounds to you... Zeiss in Europe is the best optics you can get, the Japan optics industry was created based on german optics steal in the 50s Korea war from US troops.
Trappy too praise them in his early posts, when he was in Europe, before moving to US.

The OLEd version I am afraid are digital only, not sure if featuring an analog input, but I may be wrong... so look for cheaper not oled models.
Mandatory to be the "plus" version ! the non plus don't handle well weak noisy signals
Apr 20, 2016, 01:01 AM
Power by hearty franks & beans
Thread OP

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
They are the best, own them, compared with all FS models and the image is ... just Zeiss !
If this term not sounds to you... Zeiss in Europe is the best optics you can get, the Japan optics industry was created based on german optics steal in the 50s Korea war from US troops.
Trappy too praise them in his early posts, when he was in Europe, before moving to US.

The OLEd version I am afraid are digital only, not sure if featuring an analog input, but I may be wrong... so look for cheaper not oled models.
Mandatory to be the "plus" version ! the non plus don't handle well weak noisy signals

Thanks for these helpful comments. Good to hear the history and quality legacy of Zeiss.

Quick Reply