This thread is privately moderated by Jepod, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2016, 10:41 AM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$220.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

YS F-120 NC Supercharged 4-Stroke NIB

Sale is pending...

This is a brand new YS FS-120 NC supercharged four stroke glow fuel engine. It mounts the same as other 1.20 sized engines. This engine has never been mounted on anything nor ever ran. It includes the muffler, the manual, and some tools.

Making an Offer
PMing me is the preferred way to make an offer. I ask that there be no electronic communication outside RC Groups (except PayPal invoices, obviously ). This helps me maintain one place to go to refer to any questions.

If I have multiple offers for an item, offers will be handled first-come-first-serve based on the order the offers were extended. Once a PayPal invoice has been sent, payment will be needed within 48 hours otherwise the invoice may be cancelled and the item offered to the next person interested.

Shipping
Shipping is to be paid by the buyer. I only ship within the United States. Engines, radios, and other larger items are always shipped via UPS. Shipments will be insured and if the shipment is worth more than $100, it will require a signature upon delivery. I'll ship the item within one business day of receiving payment. Once shipped, I will update the PayPal transaction with the tracking number and send a PM to the buyer with the tracking number as well.

Items can also be picked up locally. I will meet people half way, up to 50 miles away from Orem/Provo area in Utah. If local pickup is requested, please send me your phone number so I can call and setup a time and place to meet. The transaction will need to take place within 2 days otherwise the item may be offered to the next interested person.

Payment
If the item is being shipped, please include your shipping address and PayPal email address in a PM with your offer. I'll then send a PayPal invoice to that email address. I only accept PayPal for items that are shipped. Items that are picked up can be paid via PayPal before hand or in cash when picked up.

Return Policy & Warranty
All sales are final. Items are sold as-is with no warranty from myself. Most items will be out of their warranty with the manufacturer as well.
Last edited by Jepod; Apr 18, 2016 at 02:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2016, 01:43 PM

PM Sent

PM Sent
Apr 18, 2016, 07:22 PM
Trader Rating: 538
Hoarding??? What's that???
PM Sent
Apr 19, 2016, 06:45 AM

attempting PM reply