Apr 14, 2016, 05:14 AM
Thread OP
New Product

New Orange T-i8 from Banggood model FsFly T-i8 2.4GHz 8CH DSM2/DSMX comp. TX

I got today new Transmiter from Banggood. it is FsFly T-i8 2.4GHz 8CH DSM2 Compatible Transmitter. Price 93,00 USD.
I think the same Producer produce for HK Orange T6.

http://www.banggood.com/FsFly-T-i8-2...p-1038246.html

in my opinion product is better (evaloued) Version of T-6 Transmitter from HK Orange. Have deseme chell like Orange T6 but 8 chanel it is compatible with DSM2 and Dsmx. I have tested on Orange and Lemon reciver. Manual Looks like from Orange T6.

I put the Manual as pdf file in atachments.

Very good product, Memory for 20 model and 8 chanels with two aux 1 and aux 2 potentiometer.

The Switches are litle bit in another places, look description on 4 page of Manual

Diefrence to T6:
- 3 Position flaps switch (chanel 6)
- 3 Position flay mode switch (chanel 5)
- 3 Position govermer/gear switch can by Change to aux1 potentiometer (chanel 7)
- aux 2 potentiometer chanel 8
- Telemetry functions (no description in Manual):
(if RX have this function (new Orange and Lemon RX have this function))
* RX voltage (conection cable nesesery)
* Current AMP (sensor nesesery)
*Temperature (sensor nesesery)
* RPM (sensor nesesery)
* GPS funktions
Last edited by kotisko; Apr 14, 2016 at 06:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 14, 2016, 09:33 AM
B/G site doesn't say DSM-X/ only DMS-2. Just a radio with few more ch like OR 6 ch. OR Rx's/ Lemons. Thats fine if clone stuff is what you want.
Apr 14, 2016, 09:46 AM
RC Warjet
Think the Devo 10 with Deviation firmware upgrade (free), 30 model memory, DSMX and DSM2 modulation, 10 ch telemetry receiver for $135 shipped from a US seller is a much better alternative.
Apr 16, 2016, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warjet1950
Think the Devo 10 with Deviation firmware upgrade (free), 30 model memory, DSMX and DSM2 modulation, 10 ch telemetry receiver for $135 shipped from a US seller is a much better alternative.
Warjet1950,

Is there a good US seller you could recommend for this alternative?
Apr 16, 2016, 09:37 PM
RC Warjet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx
Warjet1950,

Is there a good US seller you could recommend for this alternative?
This is who I bought mine from, no issues, got it in 3 days (He's close though):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171491623635
Apr 16, 2016, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warjet1950
This is who I bought mine from, no issues, got it in 3 days (He's close though):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171491623635
Thanks Warjet1950!
Apr 26, 2016, 05:15 PM

Buggy firmware

I tested this FsFly T-i8 and it looks it has lot of bugs in the firmware (at least the piece I tested has). Here is the list containing some of them:

1) When it is OFF and then ON it remembers the last used model name but not all of the settings e.g. number of channels.
2) After power on, the monitor shows only 4 channels even though the model settings are for 8 channels.
3) In transmitter settings (TX SETTINGS) there is "BLACK LINGHT", what I suppose, is Chinese version of of "BACK LIGHT".
4) It does not remember the sound settings. If one wants to turn the sound off, one must do this each time the device is powered on.
5) There is a "TRANS SD" option but no SD slot so no firmware update or model settings import/export are possible.
6) I tested it as a set with FSFLY F801 receiver and I never managed to get output signal on channel 7 and 8.
7) User manual lies that "No radio transmission occurs when System Setup screen is displayed to prevent accidental servo operation." That's not truth, there is a full radio transmission, no matter if Setup List or Function List is displayed.

I haven't checked the real range of this set yet but I do not expect to get promised 1.5 - 2 km
Jun 29, 2016, 09:45 PM
San Diego Wingmasters
Has anybody tried the telemetry functions? Will it work with the Lemon-RX or Orange telemetry systems?
Oct 27, 2016, 01:34 PM
Snappy FPV // Flying Fischkopp
Manual as one File
Nov 13, 2016, 04:31 AM

T-i8 Not DSM2 Compatible

Hello
I bought a FSFLY T-i8 but with dsm2 receivers only bind but not work , Can you help me please???
Nov 13, 2016, 04:34 AM

Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappyhh
Manual as one File
Hello Snappy , I have a FSFLY T-i8 but only work with DSMX receivers , with DSM2 receivers only bind but does not work propperly , Can you help me please?
Nov 13, 2016, 05:23 AM
Snappy FPV // Flying Fischkopp
Send it back buy something else .. this is crap
Nov 30, 2016, 04:54 AM

Is Fsfly 6ch tx is also crap ?

Hello everyone!!!
i am willing to buy fsfly t6 transmitter.is it a crap ?
Oct 06, 2019, 12:18 AM
aero modeler australia

Hope this helps

I have just worked this TX out before binding select model number name model then turn TX off put bind plug in RX and turn on hold trainer switch and turn TX on after bind remove bind plug and power down RX and TX turn TX on then RX and it will work.
If you bind another receiver with a different name after you select the model you have to power down the TX and power it back up before you power the second model .
You have to do this every time you select a different model.
I also had to change the Trans Chan number from 8 to 4 why I do not know.
Last edited by robert toigo; Oct 06, 2019 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Jan 01, 2020, 03:47 PM
anymore feedback on this radio???

Quick Reply