This thread is privately moderated by bgymr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 12, 2016, 10:08 AM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$420.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

FS: $420 Gaui X5 formula 12s with TP batteries, blades, motor, esc and parts

For sale I have my 12s setup gaui x5. This thing is setup to run for 5min at 2200 rpm without bog.
Included is the following:
Gaui x5 formula with upgraded head and tail
Set of Thunder power 2250 6s in shring wrap together with less than 10 cycles
http://www.thunderpowerrc.com/Produc...g/TP2250-6SL55
Scropion 4035 560kv motor
Hobbywing 70a HV
Revolution 520 mains (new, i still have the box for them)
Lynx tails
Spare parts in picture. Some new, some used.
One canopy like new
One canopy like old
Trex 600 tail support rods
Speedup tail gear
Changed all the screws from button heads to good screws

In the picture but not included with price next to it if you want them:
Fubar $50
4 rjx servos (tail is mini with an adapter) $140
Futaba receiver $50

Here is a video from when I was going to sell it a while back. Essentially I upgraded the servos, motor and batteries.

Gaui X5 video 11.15 (7 min 19 sec)

I bought this a couple years ago as an FES x5. I've flown it a bunch, it's been crashed and repaired. There are no cracks or freys anywhere on the frame or any other part of the heli. Everything is straight and it has new shafts and bearings everywhere. It's as good as new. Plus I'm including new bearings for you for the whole heli. In the video I list a bunch of stuff about it. But if you want to learn tic tocs and other collective heavy maneuvers without sacrificing flight time, this is the heli to do it with. You will not bog it, it's extremely hard to bog a 600 heli drive system in a 520mm blade. With the included thunderpower packs you will get 5 minutes of flying like I did in the video at 2200.

The batteries included are brand new, and like all thunderpowers they are very powerful However for this heli you don't need strong packs. I've flown cheap hobbyking 2200 packs that cost $45 for a set and they last forever because the bird is easy on them due to a low current with the higher voltage.

Thanks guys for looking! I'll ship it within 24hours of payment. Check my feedback. Happy flying!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Great add with the video etc. Wish yah a fast sale, id buy this in a second if i was in the market.

Quick Reply