Fatshark Dominator V3 with receiver - already modded for La Forge module - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by mds2004, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 10, 2016, 12:30 AM
Trader Rating: 1
$330.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Fatshark Dominator V3 with receiver - already modded for La Forge module

I have a set of Dominator v3s that were purchased in January and come with the full faceplate, not the faceplate that doesn't cover the nose. It will also come with the Fatshark receiver. The battery and accessories are brand new in pouch because I upgrade to the HD v2 and swapped accessories.

I have modded it to fit the LA Forge diversity module and cable internally. You can choose the plate that is cut for the diversity module or a new plate if going to use the fatshark receiver. The hole is cut large on the plate I cut because I did not measure properly.

I am hoping to take pictures tomorrow and upload them here. Buyer will see pictures before sending payment through PayPal. I am asking $330 shipped within the US.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 10, 2016, 02:47 AM
Trader Rating: 18
PIC
Hello I am interested! Paypal ready, just post a few pics. Thanks!

Austin
Apr 10, 2016, 04:37 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Here is a link to the album. You will see it comes with the new cover from the HD v2 but I can give you the cover with the hole if requested.

As you can see it comes with all new accessories including the +2 diopter lens from the HD v2. The faceplate does have hard foam installed but it has not been used. I stuck it on just to see how the hard foam felt compared to the soft foam I have been using. It also comes with a new soft foam.

http://imgur.com/a/QRHI6
Apr 11, 2016, 07:14 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Chils41
Highly interested. PMed