This thread is privately moderated by silvias14.5, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 09, 2016, 05:47 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$225.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Team associated nitro tc3 artr

Up for sale is my team associated nitro tc3 on road car in good condition. Bought this awhile back to add to my collection but things came up and I need to sell. The entire car has been stripped down and gone through. Re greased, lubed, new bearings and tuned. Due to it sitting the car will need to be retuned. Motor is a O.S max .12tg-p that still needs to be broken in. Has only a few runs on it so it has great compression. Still have box for the motor. Other than that it also has brand new custom painted nascar body, new tank, lines, and wheels. The car like I said is in good shape has normal scratches under chassis from use but other than that you will not be disappointed. (You will need your own bump box, radio, glow starter and fuel to run this car as its not included with this sale) Due to the nature of the hobby there are no returns. Any questions feel free to message me and I'll be happy to answer.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply