EC-12 class - Page 4 - RC Groups
Apr 27, 2016, 01:08 PM
Cooldeal. Youll have to plan on joining us at the Greensboro Model Yacht Club in Greensboro, NC this September for the 2016 Seawind Nationals. I believe it will be Sept 11-12.

You can also join us May 21-22 for our Annual Soak at the Oak EC12 Regatta. Its the next stop on the Dixie Cup after your GWTW regatta.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2016, 09:32 PM
Hay, yes I remember you rescued me once or twice on Saturday. Looking forward to sailing with ya soon

Scott
Apr 27, 2016, 10:14 PM
Po' boys does w/ Po'boys ways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragresen
I own all those types of boats currently. the EC12 is being built right now.
Cool,!! don't forget some pic's Today being all boat practice day the big event was Cap'n Jack launching n Maidening his boat, (#4 of the 5 club EC skippers!) pic's below. This post also brings an Identity crisis of one of the "TWINS" to a close as she got a make over n wax job! HEE-HE-hee-he!!! More pic's of them the rest of the Squadron 342 action can be viewed on our club thread here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2402622 soon as I get it Updated in a short. Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Apr 28, 2016, 09:51 AM
Nice pictures. The Green is very close to what my EC12 is all over the hull. I lack the nice talent to do a water line that does not appear crooked.
Apr 28, 2016, 08:05 PM
Hey R, Well I DON'T" have an APP for THAT" yet either, BUT Commodore gets it closer than Horse shoes n Hand grenades!! (SEE- pic's) Also I just got the pic's from our third EC Skipper today so adding them TOO,!! He hasn't replied back yet on if these were taken at the regatta in Atlanta a couple weekends ago or Where?? I guess the next BIG sail is the Soak At The Oak coming up Commodore Steve mentions @ the top of this page. I'm pretty sure we will have at least 2 boats if not 4 repping us there. Maybe I can stow away in the back of the truck n hide behind the boats to get ya'll some Action footage of it!!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Last edited by haxawsnavy; Apr 29, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
Apr 28, 2016, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxawsnavy
Hey R, Well I DON'T" have an APP for THAT" yet either, BUT Commodore gets it closer than Horse shoes n Hand grenades!! (SEE- pic's) Also I just got the pic's from our third EC Skipper today so adding them TOO,!! He hasn't replied back yet on if these were taken at the regatta in Atlanta a couple weekends ago or Where?? I guess the next BIG sail is the Soak At The Oak coming up Commodore Steve mentions @ the top of this page. I'm pretty sure we will have at least 2 boats if not 4 repping us there. Maybe I can stow away in the back of the truck n hide behind the boats to get ya'll some Action footage of it!!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Sully, looks great!!! Love the green!!

Clemson boat was at Jacksonville regatta week ago and did well. Great job Dennis!!!
Apr 29, 2016, 01:15 AM

Thanks SD Clairification

My apologizes all, I stand Corrected. Scott's right it was Fla. I knew that, I just combined the event time frame with the GWTW regatta Scott was in for some reason!?!? How ever where these shots of Dennis' boat was taken is still needing clarified. Help me out here Dennis!! The edit to the previous post pic has been made. Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Last edited by haxawsnavy; Apr 29, 2016 at 01:25 AM.
Apr 29, 2016, 06:06 AM
Who is racing tomorrow????? Pineville
Apr 29, 2016, 06:10 AM
https://witzfl.smugmug.com/JMYC/2016...2JAX/n-QxksKL/

Here's some pictures of the Jax Regatta from last week
Apr 29, 2016, 10:29 AM

ec12 clas registry

ec12 class registry shows 2093 registered in 2012 and is a RMD boat
was owned by a gentleman in the villages.
link to ec12 website and for further information look at the class registry.
http://www.ec12.org/Admin/class_registry.htm
Mike

Apr 29, 2016, 11:25 AM
Well here is shots of my EC12 under Construction and in the back ground you can see my two Seawinds.

Think the EC12 Directory online needs updating since it is a bit old now.
Apr 29, 2016, 12:17 PM
Hey R, Looks great so far! You KNOW THAT boat is gonna fly wearing all that luck of the Irish color all over her RIGHT??? LOL!!! I'm confirming here that the pic's above of the 93 Clemson boat WERE shot at the Jacksonville Fla Regatta!!! Sorry again for the above miss info. Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Apr 29, 2016, 12:42 PM
Actually the boat has herself a good Scottish Name: Ceasg. if she flies it is due to the crazy amount of wet sanding and polishing of the hull and then any skill I have.
Apr 29, 2016, 07:59 PM
Any interest in racing 12's tomorrow at 1pm in Pineville?
Apr 29, 2016, 07:59 PM
R: your 12 looks great