Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 13, 2018, 10:53 PM
Hi

Im trying to recycling my hornet s because is destoryed, so I decided to rebuild everything in other frame and flash another firmware on the main board (PX4), im doing my research but is quite dificult if I dont have mainboard schematics, if someone have infomation about, it would be usefull !!
this is the link :
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...7#post39494064

I all ready search here but the schematic are not available:
https://fccid.io/2AHTT-MB1

thanks!! have a good day or nitght!
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2018, 10:29 AM
I would like to tell you how many c batteries are the original jyu hornet s, is that I will put non-original vaterias and is not whether to put 20C, 25C, or 40c will fly in professional mode and no more than 15s with gas to stop
Jun 02, 2018, 04:29 AM

JYU Hornet S

Hello !
I see here is much good information about JYU hornet s.
But I can not find my problem.
It begins with that the drone dosent always get green light. Only some times. And when I try to fly it immediately get ted light and want to land.
And I try and try but now the drone donít get green at all only flashes fast red.
Do someone know what can be wrong?
I search every ware and I do not tone what to do.
Jun 02, 2018, 05:11 AM
Maybe a damaged battery ...
Jun 02, 2018, 08:55 AM
Ok the battery have not bin used for half a year and I can charge it and voltage is 12,4 v or something like that
Jun 12, 2018, 12:02 PM
I have basically inherited a couple of Hornet S's and spare parts. My manuals and Tx markings are all in Chinese. I downloaded the English manuals from JYU.com and used a P-Touch to label the Tx controls. I've got the Hornet and Tx charging so I'll surf through the manuals to see how big the learning curves going to be.

Any advice for a Hornet S newb?

How do you guys transport your Hornet? I have a Hornet backpack and all the OEM boxes.
Jun 13, 2018, 11:35 AM
In my pile of Hornet S stuff, I have 2 batteries and 2 chargers. 1 battery is at 2 charge lights, the other has 3. When I plug either batter into either charger, the green light stays solid for about 2 seconds then starts a flashing red warning to unplug it. Only one of the chargers beeps when the red light flashes, so that's probably an issue with that one charger. The order of plugging in the battery and wall outlet does not make any difference.

Have you guys tried replacing the cells in the battery case?

Edit: Finally figured out that you have to turn the battery on with a short press & then a long press of the on/off button. Now seems to be charging normally.
Last edited by jwellsy; Jun 13, 2018 at 12:54 PM.
Jun 14, 2018, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino6
Hello !
I see here is much good information about JYU hornet s.
But I can not find my problem.
It begins with that the drone dosent always get green light. Only some times. And when I try to fly it immediately get ted light and want to land.
And I try and try but now the drone don’t get green at all only flashes fast red.
Do someone know what can be wrong?
I search every ware and I do not tone what to do.
Yes Agree with Sebydocky, Possibly Damaged Battery as i had one like That a while ago. Charges up but does not last when load is applied, goes red, flashes red shortly after takeoff.

I'm Thinking you have only one battery so you cannot test with another battery.

ANd as i said always make sure your Hornet s has the latest updated firmware, which has been working fine for me for a long time, if will reduce the software glitch fly aways that happen to several hornet s in the past.
Last edited by samste; Jun 14, 2018 at 03:52 AM.
Jun 14, 2018, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwellsy
In my pile of Hornet S stuff, I have 2 batteries and 2 chargers. 1 battery is at 2 charge lights, the other has 3. When I plug either batter into either charger, the green light stays solid for about 2 seconds then starts a flashing red warning to unplug it. Only one of the chargers beeps when the red light flashes, so that's probably an issue with that one charger. The order of plugging in the battery and wall outlet does not make any difference.

Have you guys tried replacing the cells in the battery case?

Edit: Finally figured out that you have to turn the battery on with a short press & then a long press of the on/off button. Now seems to be charging normally.
Yes Lots of mods with Batteries has been done ive even done quite a few., but to be honest the stock battery that comes with the Hornet s is the best to power/weight/discharge for the hornets and it locks into place nicely and flies the way it should.
You Just need to buy a few extra batteries when there on sale.
Jun 23, 2018, 08:19 AM
Hi,

I'm selling all my JYU stuff. I have a complete hornet S (working good, RC, 3 batteries, bag, with spare parts) see pictures please.

I have a second Hornet S. You will need to fix it, an ESC is dead. I can not help with fixing it, sorry. comes with RC, 2 batteries, spare parts, please see pictures.

I will study offer. All you see on the pictures can be sold, i can make bundles, i can separate etc etc etc etc....

Please name your prices. I will be able to send in Europe. Shipping will be calculated after you tell me what you are buying. You will get a tracking number. Payment via PAYPAL (friends/family or your pay the fee)

Thank you

Richard (France)
Aug 24, 2018, 10:50 PM

Type of connectors

Could anybody be so nice and tell me whats the name/type of these connectors.
It is my GPS cable, which have gotten trapped in the frame when assembled.

TIA
Sep 14, 2018, 07:54 AM
After having changed the cable to the GPS module, there is still no flashing light in the GPS module, neither does the four GPS leds under the motors flash?
When I turn on the quad, the acustic greeting are heard, and it does bind to the remote control.
Would the leds under the motors flash even if the GPS module is dead/disconnected?
Any suggestions are welcome.

BTW everything worked before I put the shell together, so it does not fail due to a crash.
Can't see any damage wires.

Could the GPS module been fried from the faulty cable

Quick Reply