Apr 08, 2016, 05:07 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Looking for the power cable to power a fps video transmitter

I have recently bought this transmitter from bangood

http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Race...p-1007088.html

I am looking to buy the cables that connect to the camera and the power , any ideas ? i dont even know what they are called .(noob) also if i attach the power to a power distribution board , that is hooked up to a 11.1v 1500mah battery will it be ok?

(can take pictures of the cables as i have a set for my echine 250 but i want another for the new quad i just built )
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2016, 09:25 AM
Almost all vtxs use JST connectors. You need a metric tape measure to tell which JST connecter you have (probably... there's an off chance it could be Molex or some other wacky BS).

Carefully measure the distance between the pins. If it's 1 millimeter between pins you need to order JST 1.0, if it's one and a quarter mm between pins you need JST 1.25 ect...
Apr 08, 2016, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes709
I have recently bought this transmitter from bangood

http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Race...p-1007088.html

I am looking to buy the cables that connect to the camera and the power , any ideas ? i dont even know what they are called .(noob) also if i attach the power to a power distribution board , that is hooked up to a 11.1v 1500mah battery will it be ok?

(can take pictures of the cables as i have a set for my echine 250 but i want another for the new quad i just built )
I can't open your pic's but am guessing you're after the same cable that most Eachine vtx's use which has a row of tiny pins like this-
If so then Bangood sell them separately.
Apr 08, 2016, 01:02 PM
I've had a lot of good luck from Readymaderc.com for cables. I'm pretty sure I've seen some like you want on there (you may have to get two because of the two ports-one for power and the other for the camera).

Give them a look over. Fast shipping and everything has always arrived working which is nice.
Apr 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
Thread OP
Will try and post some more pics tn so I can be sure
Apr 08, 2016, 06:09 PM
Thread OP

Pics of the cord I'm looking for

Here is a picture of the wire end that I'm looking for and the last picture is where it connects it's a 2 pin ,,, again sorry for my noobness can't find it anywhere
Apr 17, 2016, 08:03 AM
I know this is a late reply... if you haven't found it yet you may look at my link. I know it has two cables but I think you only need the one (the one that goes from the receiver to the battery). You can search more and see if they sell just one:

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...oducts_id=2862
Apr 18, 2016, 09:37 PM
I just measure the plugs with a set of digital calipers and order them from China. Just bought a set of 10 JST-SH'S for like $2 on ebay. Some of the sellers have pictures with the measurements in the description.

Quick Reply