What's Happening At The Field - Page 22 - RC Groups

TARMAC (Toowoomba Amateur Radio Model Aero Club) (Vale View, Queensland, Australia)

Thread Tools
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 08, 2018, 11:24 PM
Captain Kangaroo
raybaines's Avatar
So there we were .... Beautiful Sunshine , Wind Sock hanging to the ground in the perfect morning conditions ... cup of coffee in hand feeling really sorry for REX09.
Where the heck was he !!!???
Poor Fellow ....
Feb 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
Another Aussie
REX09's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybaines
So there we were .... Beautiful Sunshine , Wind Sock hanging to the ground in the perfect morning conditions ... cup of coffee in hand feeling really sorry for REX09.
Where the heck was he !!!???
Poor Fellow ....
Us young ones still some times have to work, even on the very very nice days so glad you all enjoyed the best wether day for months, hope fully Saturday will be as nice
Feb 14, 2018, 06:11 AM
Registered User
Wednesday 14/2/2018

The early morning is definitely cooler than after lunch.
Yesterday, 12:21 AM
Registered User

Got our Turf!


Today we were able to collect and have delivered our Artifical Turf for the Pit area.
Can't keep Ray from playing with the truck as he and Ken thought they could help unload around 6000Kg's of the stuff by jumping on it..... Boys will be boys!
Yesterday, 01:41 AM
Another Aussie
REX09's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Tarmac
Today we were able to collect and have delivered our Artifical Turf for the Pit area.
Can't keep Ray from playing with the truck as he and Ken thought they could help unload around 6000Kg's of the stuff by jumping on it..... Boys will be boys!
I hope it does not rain to much tomorrow so it can be laid before the BBQ lunch
Yesterday, 03:19 AM
Registered User
limodune's Avatar
If the artificial turf does get laid before lunch, I will give it a sprinkling with some artificial water to bed it in :-)
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Another Aussie
REX09's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by limodune
If the artificial turf does get laid before lunch, I will give it a sprinkling with some artificial water to bed it in :-)
Keep the ride on locked up, we know what happens when some people see green stuff on the ground
Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Registered User
Wednesday 21/2/2018

Windy.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools