Apr 05, 2016, 10:33 PM
Thread OP
Question

Can you identify this Heli? (Please move to Heli section)

Hi all,

I found this heli yesterday (deep in my cupboard), but had lost the transmitter. And am unaware of the model, but still wanting to fly. Do you have any idea what model it is?

Thanks in advance,
DR.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 05, 2016, 11:26 PM
DFS#000178
SYMA S032G

Not sure if you'll be able to find a TX for it.

Transmitter can be had here. But it's half the price of a new helicopter.
Apr 05, 2016, 11:41 PM
dude... a quick googling would do the trick

its a Syma S032
Apr 05, 2016, 11:46 PM
you sure you found it in your cupboard? theee hehee... cuz i know i found my first on my lawn, as if it landed there just to see me. ofcourse without a transmitter.

so i bought a new one the exact same model.
now sitting on the shelf side by side.

they look lovely together
Apr 05, 2016, 11:59 PM
Thread OP
Thanks guys. Sorry I've never flown a helicopter and I didn't even know where to start (aside from RCGroups), seriously I've got no idea why it was in my cupboard in the first place.
Apr 25, 2016, 03:36 AM
clean it and put it on your desk / garagefor display. and see after a few weeks if you still wanna fly it

if you do, buy another one dude. have this one (the one you found in your closet) as a backup parts :P
Apr 25, 2016, 08:29 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneRequired
Thanks guys. Sorry I've never flown a helicopter and I didn't even know where to start (aside from RCGroups), seriously I've got no idea why it was in my cupboard in the first place.
Left there by a previous homeowner perhaps? I agree in that it's probably better as a desk ornament and go buy something better than a 72 MHz Syma to play around with.
Apr 25, 2016, 10:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by deserv5
clean it and put it on your desk / garagefor display. and see after a few weeks if you still wanna fly it

if you do, buy another one dude. have this one (the one you found in your closet) as a backup parts :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then
Left there by a previous homeowner perhaps? I agree in that it's probably better as a desk ornament and go buy something better than a 72 MHz Syma to play around with.
I think I will purachse something else, I just thought that I should take advantage of the fact that I found a heli, in one piece. I'll browse the forums for a trainer.

Quick Reply