Eachine Falcon 180 Mini FPV Racer From Eachine, Quanum Outlaw 180 Killer? - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 06, 2016, 06:30 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Search function on BG site also is not operational. Everything gives 0 results, even stuff that is 100% sure listed.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2016, 08:21 AM
RTF price ranges from 189.99 to 199.99 USD depending on flight controller.
Apr 06, 2016, 08:22 AM
I'm not native English
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim
I am a big dum-dum for making such silly mistakes. Forget the list.

As I know , Some guys made outstanding video reviews about our Eachine Falcon 250 .We would love to offer 5 pcs Eachine Falcon 180 for reward.

So if you have posted some video review before in this thread,please send the link of your post (#number ).
Or you can give me some advice who deserves to win

Jim
Thanks for this opportunity! I'd like to get this new Falcon for a Youtube review! I did my own review of the Falcon 250 in #2462 post.

With my video I'm helping to spanish comunity (Because most of the videos are only in English ), Also I've got some spanish groups in Telegram to help people with their EF250 and ER250 doubts . I'm helping people not only from Spain, I received doubts from a lot of south american people.
Apr 06, 2016, 09:00 AM
really interested in this, I was looking at the assassin until it got trashed.

I hope there is a bnf version.
Apr 06, 2016, 11:29 AM
here is the little bee!
Apr 06, 2016, 12:05 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Seems to have problem with links/database ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Search function on BG site also is not operational. Everything gives 0 results, even stuff that is 100% sure listed.
its up now
Apr 06, 2016, 01:41 PM
Ad Infinitum
I updated the first entry and placed a link there and the specs.
Apr 06, 2016, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinamo
I updated the first entry and placed a link there and the specs.
So main advantages to this quad over the 250 would be handling and agility? Not going to be any faster correct? Because I would consider buying this one, i have my Falcon 250 and I'm building a QAV 210 right now so maybe another Falcon 180 would be a great way to complete the set. But I would have to go F3 controller...

Little disappointed its not closer to 150-160 but what are you going to do.....
Apr 06, 2016, 06:18 PM
Specs look almost identical, but there's no top speed listed? Is that where the 180 drops off?
Apr 06, 2016, 10:47 PM
Fly like there's no tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneRequired
Good thing I didn't purchase the falcon yesterday...

Motors don't seem inclined though.
The Eachine Falcon 250 is a very good entry level racer. I wouldn't hesitate on buying the 250. There's lots of support on it as well. It's got good motors, ESC's that handle 4s easily and a good rigid frame. It's definitely worth the money spent. On the Falcon 250, people are removing the 10* motor guards anyway. It's fast enough without them.
Apr 07, 2016, 12:25 AM
Hello, I would be happy to review it.
Bye
Apr 07, 2016, 01:54 AM
Announced features are just great .... We have probably here a futur best seller !!!
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Apr 07, 2016, 05:13 AM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
Quote:
Announced features are just great .... We have probably here a futur best seller !!!
This thing is definitely going to be a beast! 20a ESC and 4S on a 180 sized frame. punch outs will be crazy
Apr 08, 2016, 07:28 AM
Doesn't look like there's much room for a larger battery, I hope it fits 4s ok.
Apr 08, 2016, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Do you know if you'll get one for a review?