Apr 01, 2016, 04:20 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RCGroups Toledo Friday Photo Coverage

Weak Signals Floor Photos!!

We spent the day talking to old friends and checking out new products. We have some feature stories going live. I thought I would hit the floor at the end of the day and get some photos out for all of you to check out.

It was great talking to all of our users out there and it was great to meet all the folks that watch our videos and live hangouts! We have the whole crew on the floor so say hey if you see us!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2016, 06:51 PM

Stopped by the booth

But, you were busy. Will have to catch the crew next year.
Apr 01, 2016, 09:33 PM
Same here! Myself and two buddies were there most of the day, looked for you all over the place, but never saw you!
We left with major armfuls of hardware and a huge National Balsa kit!:
Apr 01, 2016, 10:53 PM
PSALM 14:1
Thanks for all the pics.
Apr 02, 2016, 11:58 AM
Who is the lady in photo #90? Looks like Debra Cleghorn, MAN editor. If thats her she's in the wrong booth!
Apr 02, 2016, 01:15 PM
It was nice that the power stayed on this year.
Apr 02, 2016, 01:30 PM
Going through these photos again I notice that Flying Models again has a booth. Last year I gave him a check for 29+ bucks for a subscription. Result: No mag - no info about mag - no nuthin!!! Whats going on here. I want my money back! Is the show management aware that this vender is offering a magazine that as far as I know doesn't exist??
Apr 02, 2016, 01:51 PM
Gravity sucks.
John fryant, hes working on the magazine but had very pressing family matters that took precident over the mag. I honestly believe Thayer is working to get back on track....
Apr 02, 2016, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Fryant
Going through these photos again I notice that Flying Models again has a booth. Last year I gave him a check for 29+ bucks for a subscription. Result: No mag - no info about mag - no nuthin!!! Whats going on here. I want my money back! Is the show management aware that this vender is offering a magazine that as far as I know doesn't exist??
I spoke with Thayer at the show on Friday.
Yes he is attending to a serious family problem at this time but told me that he hoped to make some progress soon.
Just be patient!
I went through the very same thing he is dealing with at home, but about 14 years ago.
He is excited to get the magazine back into production.

He assured several other subscribers that their subscriptions will pick up where they left off when Carstens went outof business and they will receive credit for it.
Let's work with him and show some confidence in him!
I feel he will get things rolling again soon!
And it will be well worth the wait!
Apr 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
Ok, sorry to hear about such problems. I'm a patient guy, will hope that he gets everything resolved soon. I always thought that FM was one of the best mags.
Apr 02, 2016, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Fryant
Ok, sorry to hear about such problems. I'm a patient guy, will hope that he gets everything resolved soon. I always thought that FM was one of the best mags.
I also thought it was one of the very best magazines also!
He wasn't taking subscriptions at the show, but you could sign up free for a drawing to win your favorite set of plans from Flying Models for free!
Apr 03, 2016, 04:50 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
The fill-in for RC Groups staff,

An interloper from Northern Michigan.

If I look tired, I was, I had been up for about 30+ hours to get there.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Northern Michigan

Thanks for the pretzels.!!

Quick Reply