Apr 01, 2016, 08:01 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Why do Europes muslims hate the west [applies to US also]

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...hate-the-west/
Apr 01, 2016, 08:08 AM
Occidentophobia - I like it! It's a real phobia, unlike the fauxbia, 'Islamophobia'.
Apr 01, 2016, 08:14 AM
Islam hates the West because of our freedom. Freedom is Islam's enemy because it creates fitna within the Moslem community by exposing the truth of Islam. That in turn will create apostates and prevent new "reverts" to Islam.
Apr 02, 2016, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
Until such time that Moslems condemn, en masse, Muhammad's call for Islam to dominate all religions and condemn Koranic verses calling for violence against the "non believers", this is just BS flapping in the breeze.
Apr 02, 2016, 12:29 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynmr
Until such time that Moslems condemn, en masse, Muhammad's call for Islam to dominate all religions and condemn Koranic verses calling for violence against the "non believers", this is just BS flapping in the breeze.
Well, in that, 70,000 clerics, all muslim religious leaders, just did. You have to 'guide' the people, so it's a start.

And a Fatwa is a whole lot more severe than a condemnation.

Why though? India needs the west's investments of course
Apr 02, 2016, 12:41 AM
Itīs not only the west, they hate - they even hate themselves ( suicide - attacks ) - hate is their religion.
Apr 02, 2016, 12:53 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Occidentophobia - I like it! It's a real phobia, unlike the fauxbia, 'Islamophobia'.
Or fear of the 'left' and the 'libs'. They are phobias.
Apr 02, 2016, 01:02 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvinwc
Mostly because of continual US interference in their 'parent' countries.

As in "You drop bombs on our women and children and we will come to you and blow your people up as we don't have a big airforce"

It's pretty simple. And reasonable. The ME was reasonable peaceful before. They even let the west steal their oil.
Apr 02, 2016, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Powell
Or fear of the 'left' and the 'libs'. They are phobias.
A phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear of something. Try to keep it straight, Mark. And no, I have no "fear" of Liberals or the Left. That's your spin.
Apr 02, 2016, 08:48 AM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
A phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear of something. Try to keep it straight, Mark. And no, I have no "fear" of Liberals or the Left. That's your spin.
I'm not so sure. Based on the posts I have seen of yours, to me there's a distinct fear/phobia/hatred of the left and Muslims. When you appreciate that politically Da'esh are more right wing than left, I fear to think how you'll react.
Apr 02, 2016, 08:53 AM
"They even let the west steal their oil"? What a crock. Another Muslim apologist.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Apr 02, 2016, 08:59 AM
I don't care if they like the west. I only care that they fear the west.
Apr 02, 2016, 09:10 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
I'm not so sure. Based on the posts I have seen of yours, to me there's a distinct fear/phobia/hatred of the left and Muslims. When you appreciate that politically Da'esh are more right wing than left, I fear to think how you'll react.
You can't read half of his posts without seeing a disparaging comment about the 'left' or 'libs'.

Fear or not, it's some kind of severe phobia. And as far as I can tell the USA hasn't go any real 'leftys' and none of them seem to know what 'liberalism' really is. "Anybody I don't agree with but who may not be a Commie" seems about correct.

They just love sticking labels on people. It's a way of avoiding thought - just label them and put the 'blame' on the label.

Everyone is the UK is a 'lefty' of course, and as for Spain. words fail me on what they might think if they knew Spain existed. Odd that while we are all leftys the UK has a right-wing government most of the time, they seem to be getting more so every election, and we don't seem too bothered. (Me, I'm basically a mildly right-wing liberal I suppose, as in "Do what you like but don't expect me to pay for all of it". I don't think they have a label for that.)
Last edited by Mark Powell; Apr 02, 2016 at 09:22 AM.
Apr 02, 2016, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Powell
You can't read half of his posts without seeing a disparaging comment about the 'left' or 'libs'.

Fear or not, it's some kind of severe phobia. And as far as I can tell the USA hasn't go any real 'leftys' and none of them seem to know what 'liberalism' really is. "Anybody I don't agree with but who may not be a Commie" seems about correct.

They just love sticking labels on people. It's a way of avoiding thought - just label them and put the 'blame' on the label.

Everyone is the UK is a 'lefty' of course, and as for Spain. words fail me on what they might think if they knew Spain existed. Odd that while we are all leftys the UK has a right-wing government most of the time, they seem to be getting more so every election, and we don't seem too bothered. (Me, I'm basically a mildly right-wing liberal I suppose, as in "Do what you like but don't expect me to pay for all of it". I don't think they have a label for that.)
It's not like fear or phobia Mark. The disagreement between left and right is like a husband and wife arguing. The husband has the efficient, logic based solution to the problem, the wife wants to peck at him for not doing it her way and drawing him into an emotional battle until she can get him to see it her way. The husband just hasn't swung his pimp hand yet...

Quick Reply